Should I dress in sweats like I just don't care that he's there and avoiding me, or should I wear something cute and put together, to show that I'm confident regardless of his presence?

So, I slept with an instructor/teacher. I have to take another class from him next week. Should I dress in sweats like I just don't care that he's there and avoiding me, or should I wear something cute and put together, to show that I'm confident regardless of his presence? Honestly, this is such a shallow question, I know, but I'm internally tripping balls so any honest answers would be lovely.

• Sweats
  • Something more fashionable and put together
  • You're pathetic and I couldn't care less about this question.
I'm in college and over 18 for those who were curious. And I had passed his class, with no intention of ever taking a class from him again, when I slept with him. And you guys were right, he didn't give two sh*ts about what I was wearing. And neither did I. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Men really don't read into what girls are wearing. To be honest, we'll only really notice if you're dressed up or wearing something provocative.

If you're trying to get a point across to him, I'd just tell him. Men, or me at least, prefer to be told something straight, and not have to try guess what girls are trying to say via their attitude, body language, etc.

Hope this helps :)

What Guys Said 4

• Obviously I think first off most people are going to be all "wtf! you did what?!" Whatever, that's in the past no need to dwell on it.

After that the point is to whether or not the act effects your grade for this upcoming test. Because if he enjoyed it it's possible he might boost your score even though he's avoiding you or he could be a d*** and screw with your score (assuming he has some direct interaction and these aren't just standardized tests that he'd have trouble fixing one way or the other).

Honestly just dress for a test. If he's ignoring you then best it stay that way, Dressing sexy might come off either as a taunt or an attempt to curry some favor due to your illicit meeting and further risk a situation.

• His view of yoou is likely not going to involve whatt you're wearing. Most likely he'll be remembering you naked!

• f*** him just do you. just don't let it f*** you over when it comes to getting where you want to go with the class

• Are you in high school or college?

• How did you end up sleeping with him anyway?

• Well, lets just say that I have balls the size of grapefruits! It ended with him telling me that dating was a possibility, but really just wanting to use me as a booty call.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't dress a certain way for him, his opinion doesn't really matter your opinion of yourself is the only thing that is important.