How do you behave if you walk towards an ugly guy and have to pass him on the pavement?

Ok, maybe ugly is a harsh word, but "unattractive".

How do you behave if you walk towards an unattractive guy and have to pass him on the pavement?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I walk, then I see him, then I continue to walk. I'm not gonna stop, point at him and say: "Dang, your ugly!". Just do what I always do when I'm walking: walking and looking around.

I don't really base my behavior on people's looks, just on actions and intentions.

What Girls Said 14

• The same way I behave when I pass anyone else, lol, make eye contact and smile. That's the norm where I'm from. People are friendly.

• I continue putting one foot in front of the other and walk past him?

Someone else's looks doesn't normally effect my feet. He's the same as anyone else I pass.

• I usually give a friendly smile and say "Hi" to whoever is looking at me...and if they try to stop and talk I let them know "sorry I'm not interested" or "i have a boyfriend" usually works and keep walking.

• That sounds rude and shallow.

• How is that rude or shallow?...if your not interested in someone your just not interested. Someone I'm not attracted to could be attractive to someone else, so why waste time pretending to be interested in someone I'm not.

• Like with any other people, I just walk normally. People don't walk differently depending on the beauty or lack of beauty of the person they walk towards.

• lol! I keep walking? I don't usually worry about how attractive someone is when I'm walking on the pavement.

• Silly ?...Same as anyone else. Pshaw.

• No particular drawn out way. I act normal, it's not like he's going to bite me.

• Same as if I was passing a super hot model People are people no matter what they look like

• Look straight and mind your own business. That's what I do. Or look at your phone

• this is a delusional question

• To be honest, I used to treat them like I would anyone else, but after a few years of them all trying to get my number. I figured it was best to stop looking at them because it seemed to give them the idea I was interested and it got really annoying

• what in the world are you talking about, just because you may not be attracted to someone does not mean they have a disease or something, people walk past people the same way regardless of whether they are ugly, sorry but this question is really annoying

• Never look a dog in the eye

• Same way I would walk past anyone else.

What Guys Said 3

• try not to talk to him because he might be good on the inside and that's clearly something you are not familiar with. just trying to save you from an awkward situation

• Women only look at good looking guys plain and simple.

• Girls always look straight or away from any guys who they don't find attractive or they find ugly. The only guys who girls actually do look at while walking are the really good looking ones. Many times girls give them a smile and what not. If you have never gotten this from at least a couple of girls in your life then that means you're ugly. I know I am since I haven't but I have many good looking friends who get nice stares from a lot of good looking women.

• I agree. If I go to a store, and I'm walking down an aisle women run in the other direction. Then I wonder why I'm so bitter towards women.