What do you think of a peace sign tattoo?

I don't need all the "I hate tattoos on girls" because I've read that on here many times. I'm just asking what you think of a peace sign tattoo?

I'm sure some of you will still say you hate tattoos on girls, but to those who don't; thanks in advance.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the styling and the age of the chick. An elderly hippy with a huge tie dye one between her boobs is acceptable. After a few drinks.

Just kidding.

Not really.

A young girl, with a nice body, and a very artfully done one, would be cool. Everyone else is getting stars and stuff now, which are actually p*rn star measurements for how many various acts she's performed, are getting boring.

Depends on where you are going to put it, what the colorings are, but I think it would be fine.

• Porn star measurments for how many acts she's performed. Lol!

• ::blushes:: nice visual...

What Guys Said 6

• If you MUST have a tattoo, the peace sign is the way to go,

• Love tattoos! Gonna get a few myself! I appreciate tattoos as art and a representation of yourself so I think it should have meaning in your life. If peace means something to you then go for it.

Are you planning to go for something small or simple in design? It's cheaper unless you want colors or a more intricate design. There's some pretty nice designs online.

• I love tattoos on girls and I actually have a peace sign in the middle my chest. For most people it's important that all your tattoos can be covered by a t-shirt. I sort of follow this mind-set.

Only get a peace sign if it's very meaningful to you though.. because tattoos are a great way to express who you really are and people usually regret just going with what's trendy or "looks cool".

• Tattoos look hot on girls! Of course in moderation.The symbol itself is fine if it really has great meaning to you. Tattoos are a reflection of yourself.

• A bold one somewhere other than the chest is probably fine.

• I once saw a guy with a hammer and sickle tattoo on his chest. I wanted ever so badly to point a gun at him and tell him to get the f*** out of my country.

What Girls Said 4

• It really depends where on your body you'd get it tattooed but honestly I can't see it looking too cute.

I'm not saying not to get it done if it means something to you but if it's for aesthetics only, not the best choice.

• I'm not a fan of tattoos, but if it is something you really want to have forever, go with it.

• So that's a no. I said I've heard enough people on here don't like tattoos I'm asking about the symbol specifically.

• Ha, I don't like tattoos on anybody and I don't like peace signs because they remind me of that fad a while ago were everybody would wear peace signs on everything. This particular shirt was worn to death by my classmates back in middle school link so now anything with peace signs looks really tacky to me. But if you really like it then go for it! Afterall, this is my opinion on this and I'm sure someone else might find a peace sign super sexy or meaningful.

• No go (x million)

Well the truth is I don't like tattoos but I don't like the peace sign possibly even more.

• I've never really seen it stand for peace as such, it's more like a movement people cling on to without much meaning, like the word 'peace' is cool to them and that's as far as it goes. <with the young people these days.