Girls, how tall do you want your men to be? And how tall are you girls?

Well girls, what's your height preference in guys? And what's your height? Just wanna know.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'0 and I usually feel first attraction towards taller guys (over 6'1), but I have no problem with guys that are my height or taller. I generally wouldn't approach a guy who is shorter than me, but if he approached me I definitely would not make a decision based on his height.

What Girls Said 17

• I am 5'5 1/2, I would prefer men 5'9 and up.

• I bet the short troll of gag is going to dislike every answer...

• I'm 5"2 and I'd prefer guys to be 5"8 and up, but as long as they're taller than me (which generally isn't hard), I won't get too picky

• I usually hate it when guys are taller than me, but then I thought it would be awkward if he were shorter than me! Any ways I am 5 foot 6 inches (the nurse says I'm 5' 4"... LIER)! A must be at least 5 foot 8 through 5 foot 10, but must listen to me when I say lean because I don't want to seem too short! I am the tallest girl on my mom's side!

• I'm 5'7" and I would prefer a guy to be taller than me (even when I'm in heels) so 5'11" or taller would be fine but he can't be lanky!

• I'm 5'3" and I would prefer someone at least 5'3" - 5'4" . However, I don't want them to be too tall, to me it would kinda feel awkward if the guy was 6'5" or something.I don't really know why.

• I forgot to add that height isn't really a big thing for me. I'd probably go for the guy around my height rather than 6'0". But I wouldn't mind if he was shorter, either.

• I'm 5'6", and I like my guy to be like, 5'11"-6'1". I don't really like them to be too tall...

• I'm about 5'6 so.. at least 5'4.

• I'm 5'1" (I always wear heels so I look about 5'3"- 5'4") but I prefer guys to be 5'6" and up but I am more attracted to tall guys 5'9"- 6'3.

• I'm 5'6 & I'd prefer someone taller than me.. between 5'9 & 6'3

• I'm 5'10", I'd prefer guys my height or taller.

• Im 5,6 prefer my boyfriend to be 6 feet tall

• My preference is between 6'0 and 6'5. I'm 5'0.

• i'm 5'2 and I want a guy about 6 feet tall

• At least 10 inches taller eh. Love it.

• I'm 5'3''. I prefer guys taller at about 5'8'' or more.

• I'm 5'6 and I prefer for the guy to be taller than me but if he's like an inch or two shorter I don't mind. I love guys that are that perfect height where if you cuddle in their laps your head can rest right under their chin. It's really comfy.

• I'm between 5'3 and 5'4 and I like tall guys. my exes have been the following heights: 6'2, 6'4, 6'2, 6'5, and 6'0. Its not that I "want them to be this height" but it is what I'm most attracted to - guys who are 6'0 and up. I like tallness, its an opposites attract thing I guess lol 5'10/5'11 isn't really tall imo but that's fine too. I just haven't dated any guys that height.

• im flipping the script - how tall are you, QA, and what's your preference, hmmmm? :)

• Times are changing. And I'm not rich to make it up like the other guys.

• all the guys I know who are 5'8 and have no problem getting girls - none of them are rich. lol my dad definitely isn't rich. O.o

What Guys Said 1

• if you're not taller than 5'10 then you may as well just call it quits, at least until women get more desperate

• True. No matter how short the girl is, she will still choose the taller guy over you. Or wait for the taller guy to come by. Even if you're much taller than her.

• it's odd that some women are so fussy, ie wanting a man a full 12 inches taller than them.

• thats because women are hypergamous by nature, in all areas of mate selection and life etc..