Do you look at face or body?

When checking a girl out are you more focused on the face or the body?

I recently started a new job where I have to wear a loose t shirt and jeans (not really form fitting ones). I was kind of surprised because there's a guy at work that keeps looking at me,like he's checking me out, only he's looking at my face, not my body (because my body can't really be seen too well). I do have a pretty face but guys usually stare at my body more.

What do you guys look at more?

Most Helpful Guy

• Body. Always the body. A pretty face can be nice, but a body can stop time. It can make your heart beat faster. That's how I know I'm attracted to a woman.

• Wow, so the face can look like a total wreck but in your case that doesn't matter.

• Never said a total wreck, but it can be quite average or less and I'd still find the woman completely hot if she had a great body.

What Guys Said 10

• Body then face, but if the outline of your body is unknown, then I'll look at her face.

• I look at the whole picture. Face is very nice, body as well, but then so is intellect, and the way she thinks. Now if I have to look from afar, then body, but when I'm talking to someone, I have to look them dead in the eyes. I know this doesn't help, but it's who I am, and what I look at.

• Everything is judged and graded. If the total package gets a 7 you're good to go.

• Face 100%

• both ... everything

• both.

• Depends, it's half and half.

• Usually the face.

• body. . . all that matters

• really? so you would be totally okay with a butterface? good to know there really is someone for everyone

• wait when they asked the question did they mean just checking them out? or actually being in a relationship? If being in a relationship well of course you have to look at everything.If it's for a one night stand than only body is okay with me

• I'm a sucker for a pretty face. That's what captivates me.

What Girls Said 1

• I stare at both.

Mostly the face because well...you know I do want to go out with this person, and I want to be able to swallow my dinner!