Guys and Girls: Height & Heels

I stand at 5'9 and sometimes wear heels. Not everything is going to look cute with flats lol.

How many of you are tall and like to wear heels? And guys do you like when a tall girl wear heels.

Thanks ya'll!

Most Helpful Guy

• Heels don't really do anything for me, but I'm 6' 2" so most girls in heels are still shorter than me. Therefore if a girl wants to wear them, I say go for it.

What Guys Said 12

• A really tall girl wearing heels looks a little strange. She towers over all the other girls and even a lot of the guys and looks like she's on stilts or something! I mean their legs are plenty long enough to look good in most outfits...

• i absolutely love seeing a woman in heels -- her height does not matter to me -- and if she is taller than me, I'm secure with myself. Does not bother me at all.

Heels are the epitome of sexiness! Rock on!

• I love girls on heels, doesn't matter what their height is. Except for the heels that look they are made from wood. link

• Tall girls wearing heels puts them just at my height or a little taller. It's weird.

• i usually don't like when they wear heals period (espicailly one's that add hight

• This does not matter to me..and I am neutral on height...tall girls are hot but short girls are good too..I always worry about females' feet when they wear heels though...):

• Yes. I love seeing the shape of women legs in high heels.

• It does not really matter to me.

• I am tall so it doesn't matter to me unless I am dating a girl that is 6'8

• For me 5'9" is just a tad too big. I like when she's 5'7" without heels but bigger than 5'8" with heels. I'm 5'8" and find it extremely sexy when she's taller than me with heels on. There's just something about it.

• I really really like tall girls :)

I'm above 6 foot.

You should definitely wear heels!

If a guy is too afraid to talk to you then forget about it!

• I only 5'11". Tall enough for you or not?

• Then it is perfectly fine to me. I'm selfish and don't want to be left out. lol

What Girls Said 12

• I'm reasonably tall but I don't like wearing high heels that much. I feel very embarrassed when I see already super tall girls wearing these super tall high heels and then they walk so awkwardly and tower out above everyone including the guys. I do wear heels every now and then and I agree some outfits deserves high heels and looks much better and sexier with them but I try and keep my high heels length not too too high to avoid walking around like a pelican because trust me I've seen girls (including my best friend) who think they walk good in them but then they don't. They look very awkward. But this is from a girls point of view. But I have heard a few guys commenting on this matter before cause one guy has a girlfriend who is super tall but then she wears super tall high heels and he said that he sometimes think the look is just a bit too much. And then the other guys agree with him and say it's funny how they walk in them. But this view point obviously differs from guy to guy.

• Sounds like they just don't know how to walk in heels, rather than having anything to do with their height, lol.

• Well then majority of all the girls I've ever seen don't know how to walk in them. It may feel to you like you walk fine and normal but other people see it differently.

• I'm 5 foot 6 and if I'm honest rarely wear heels.

Heels hurt my feet, but I love how long they make my legs. I do own some so that if I'm in the mood for them or have an occasion where I need to look a bit posh I put them on. I hate towering over people, maybe it's my area but most people seem to be my height or shorter!

I did just buy a pair of heels because they look beautiful and I've always wanted a pair of silly shoes. They are 6 inches (1 and a half platform) but I will use them either for my brothers wedding or for a photoshoot (cause I model for my friend from time to time)

• I'm one of those 5'4" people with size 7 feet who can wear pretty much any shoe ever and get away with it...my sis is more in 5'10 ballpark and sticks to the lower 1-2' heals if any, partly because there just aren't as many cure heals available in her shoe size.

One of my friends acquired this ridiculous pair of 6" heels/platforms that magically put me up to my sister's height. It was a bizarre feeling. I could walk around in them fairly well, but I constantly felt like I was too close to the ceiling. I like it down here...

• I'm 177cm tall, and I don't wear heels very often. Sure special events... Formal , graduation...

I'm mostly worried about wearing them, because I don't like being taller than guys, it makes me feel masculine. (plus, heels always make my dresses look shorter, so I normally can't wear them.)

The only reason I don't wear heels often is because I don't want boys to be intimidated by me.

Plus, I'm not for of being the 'giant' of the group.

• I'm 5'8" and wear heels regularly. I love the way they make my legs look. As far as height goes, I don't worry about being taller, it is fun for me :)

• I'm 5'9" too, and I always feel self conscious in heels, but I still wear them. It's fun once in a while. :)

• 5'10" and I wear 3-4 inchers with ease.

I love it. It makes me feel good and definitely makes an outfit 100X better.

• Yes, I LOVE heels!<3

I'm 5'7 and when I wear heels, I'm like 6'0

• I'm 5'7 I don't really wear heels regularly but I do love to wear them

• I'm also 5'9, and I sometimes wear 4 inches heels.

I've always been told "you're too tall", but lately I decided I was free to wear what I wanted :)

Moreover, there's a girl in my uni that hates me and envy my height : the look of pure disdain on her face when I wear heels is absolutely priceless !

• I know girls who are tall and still like to wear heels, imo they should, it looks nice. :P

• i'm 5'9" and I like to wear heels sometimes. usually they're only 2 inch heels though haha. I suck at walking in really high heels.