Pierced guy equals what?

I have an angel bite (two lip rings on either side) in my bottom lip and a tongue ring. They fit my face. I get criticized a lot and judged, but what exactly does it mean to other people?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what people you mean. Some people still make the link between piercings/tattoos and prison or "bad people" or whatever.

I just think it's a nice way to "decorate" yourself, like earrings or a necklace, but then it's just a piercing. I like them on people who can pull them off.

I'm personally not a big fan of piercings in the face, just because I wouldn't get them personally, but if they fit someones looks and personality, I don't see anything "wrong" with it and other people shouldn't judge based on someones piercings or tattoos or whatever.

What Girls Said 9

• Depending on the persons clothing, or face it looks good on them.

I think it looks cool on a lot of people.

I disagree with "thats so high school" because I do see some people with piercings that are in their 30s (but they have a punkish rocker style).

• It depends on your age range. Right now I wound't really be worried about those piercings and I'd go with it and probably find it hot. But in 10 years I know I wouldn't find it hot anymore on a guy. So right now, yeah I'd say those can be hot and I'd say pierced guy equals edgy and sexy.

• I tend to not enjoy them because they only look good in certain faces. If you can pull it off, cool. But, I wouldn't think of them as something long-term. Like, I have a nose stud and it's not really flashy or whatever, and a lot of people have them. Other than that, I don't see a pierced guy as having much potential in life. I mean, where do you see people with piercings in life? bumming around on the streets, mostly.

• Well in the middle ages, some women would keep toothpicks in their mouths at parties so strangers wouldn't suddenly kiss them. That bit of history is what I think of when I see metal objects in peoples mouths :)

• I think you can pull it off so if you like them then don't worry about what other people have to say. Some people will like piercings and some won't, that's just how it is.

• Its OK. I don't prefer it but I don't judge.

• That's so high-school stuff. Some people never grow out of it.

• I love snake bites! just depends on the person. I'd think ''cool'' while someone else might think "trouble maker''. Stereotypes are idiotic.

• not attractive to me..

What Guys Said 1

• It means you try to be different to be cool.