Ladies, what about beardiness?

Where do you stand on the issue:

Fresh faced, stubble, or full beard? Which guy would you go out with, and which would you prefer on a long term boyfriend? Do guys let themselves go when they have a girlfriend to fend off other women, and do women prefer their man to do so? Is it better to be clean shaved or have a little five 'o clock shadow? When is it appropriate to have pork chop sideburns or a handlebar mustache? Tell me your opinions on face fur.

So I have to trim the Ron Burgundy mustache and the leisure suit Elvis side burns?

My heart breaks in my chest!

I like my beard full when I'm riding my motorcycle a lot, but this saves me from shopping Amazon for beard softener. Thanks everyone. Respect.

Most Helpful Girl

• Beards...i don't think I would enjoy that very much.I don't fancy hairy men so...fresh faced and stubble is more attractive to me.My last Boyfriend never thought it was necessary to want to do anything to be more attractive or even to maintain being attractive. Meanwhile,I am always conscious of looking nice (for myself),exercising,smelling great etc.HIm...nothing.All it made me want to do was FIND someone else who would put in the same effort as I was.So NO,it is a terrible thing when a guy lets himself go.

What Girls Said 8

• I rather a fresh face or a little bit of stubble.

Someone with a full beard ages themself by 5-10 years at times.

But it depends on how comfortable the guy feels with his facial hair.

If he were the type that loved to have a full beard, then I wouldn't try to change him.

Although I would let him know once in a while he can shave for me (when we go out on special occasions).

• I have a weak spot for a little bit rough looking guys... something like this

link

so yeah... I go for beards... there a guys who can totally pull the look...

• Clean shaved or

link

link

link

link

link

link

• Picture ! maybe it looks good on you? maybe you don't look that bad with beards? !

Is it like this link ?

Or this link

• ::blushing:: thank you.

• i like it clean shaved. and if he gets like ''baby face'' after that even better.

I hate when guys shave but their faces get like this link

• chops = nooohohohohohooooo

long beard = (above answer)

beard = probably not...

stubble = maybe (although stubble burn is not fun)

clean shaved = mmm yummy

moustache = (O_O) no.

• Fresh faced, both to go out with and to have as a long term boyfriend. As for 'pork chop sideburns' and 'handlebar mustaches'... no, just no.

• I like clean shaven most of the time, but I also like the five oclock shadow (sexy) ;-)

• I prefer clean shaven, but a little bit of stubble is a huge turn-on (I just hate the resulting beard burn!)

Full beards gross me out.

What Guys Said 1

• forget about beards and facial hair.

we don't need more 'hippies' in the world

go by what the military says and go clean shaven all the time. girls who like beards and unkept facial hair are shallow and you don't want to be with a girl like that