Feminine or Not?

Do you guys like feminine girls? Nails done, hair looking good, tight jeans, cute top, perfume, jewelry, etc? don't you like feeling manly? Or do you like a simple girl like hair in a ponytail, sweater, jeans. Or the tomboys? <3 <3 <3

Most Helpful Guy

• Men love when a women does herself up. Let's face it, if you're pretty, making yourself prettier doesn't hurt a bit. If the woman in our lives is nice to look at, it's awesome.

However, we also like it when you're secure enough in yourself that you feel like you don't HAVE to get all gussied up. My wife told me once that she dresses up to look nice for me, and I told her that wasn't the case. I've told her time and time again that while I appreciate the way she dresses herself up, puts on makeup, etc., I would also be just fine if she went the casual route. She took offense to that, but most of the time, when she makes herself up, it's more for her own self-confidence than it is my pleasure.

What Guys Said 2

• Feminine is good most of the time but I like seeing girls in a sports jersey and jeans on game days to.

• I like the girl I am with to be herself. if that means she is all deck out, nails done, hair done and what not great, or if she is going around in jeans and a T-shirt that's cool. My main point is that I like when women are confidant enough around me to be themselves and dress however they feel the best.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it depends on the guy but all guys like girls to be feminine sometimes, at least on special occasions.

• Ok I'm a country girl. I live in Blue jeans and a tank top. I live in Georgia so it's all south here. My best advice is to be you. Or hey do both. Do fancy Monday and go country Tuesday. Don't worry all the time about what guy think, we have to relax sometimes too!

• My bf,he likes me to look good ya' know,but he thinks it's cool that I'm not obsessed with my nails and what-not.i'm into sports so we can just sit back together,and I like action movies,and chick flicks.