How do you use Veet?

I just bought some for the first time. Do I cover my leg with the gel completely? or do I do it in sections?

Will it burn? and can I use it "down there?"

Most Helpful Girl

• Contrary to what most people on here say and yes the instructions say not to, but my friend and I both use the stuff downstairs. Though we do put a rolled up paper towel between things to make sure no migration happens and use a washcloth to get it all off before rinsing with the shower hose. I personally prefer this way since there is no itching when it grows back BUT it only lasts a day or two and it can take a couple times (a day apart please) to get everything off if its been a while.

What Guys Said 1

• I have herd and seen that it causes permanent pitting of the skin. I recommend that you don't use it!

What Girls Said 6

• You just cover your whole leg and leave it on for like 5min then scrape it off. It doesn't burn and yes you can use it down there but only on the bikini area and don't use it anywhere near your inner labia or anus or it will burn. Just shave around those areas. Oh and also you have to leave it on for 10 min down there because the hair is thicker

• I cover my whole leg but you can section it if you'd like. It might tingle or itch but it doesn't burn unless you leave it on for a super long time. You can't use it "down there" except your bikini line & butt.

• Dont use that on your vagine. You can use it around your vagine.

• Use veet just like you used Nair, same instructions and as for using it "down there" DO NOT.

• Well, I don't know how to use Nair either lol There's no instructions on the bottle.

• I'm pretty sure it says on the box not to use it 'down there'. And its allll in the instructions. But, not your entire leg. Sections.

• there were no instructions and whatnot, hence why I'm asking now >_<

• i would ddo small sections to start off.

there are products you can buy especially for down there

• products like what?

• veet produces a line esp for bikini area