What is your preferred style of clothing?

Clothing-wise...what do you like to wear? are you skater, boho, comfy, preppy, dressy? I wanna know :p

also, what style are you attracted to the most?

I know for me, I'm attracted to a guy in skinny jeans, a plaid shirt, wears a beanie on his head, and wears Vans shoes(: lol

Let me know what you guys like(:

Most Helpful Girl

• Girly/ preppy ish in summer I am way more girlie like I wear light colors lots of sun dresses with a cardigan and wedge heels or skinny jeans (denim, black, light khaki, cream, pale purple) with a pretty top and wedge heels. In winter I wear skinny jeans, lots of knitwear usually in lighter colors (cream, light grey, khaki, beige, pink, deep red) with a scaf (usually floral) and beige heeled boots sometimes I wear black but it definitely still looks girlie and I like pretty more natural looking make up. I tend to find guys that dress preppy very attractive I just think it is a weird style on guys I like it when guys dress more skater or just compfy/ a bit more dressy like jeans, sneakers (not like running shoes but street ones like vans or nike etc..) or dress shoes with t-shirt and hoodie/ jumper or with a plaid button up shirt.

What Guys Said 2

• hm, a mix of comfy and dressy I guess, if you

can say that ^-^

for girls, I like a comfy style

and those long shirts where you put a belt around your

waist and it almost becomes a dress, that looks cute ^-^

(I don't know the name for those, sorry ^-^)

• I do not really have a style. For girls I like a girlie style.

What Girls Said 2

• My style-- I like vintage stuff a lot, but that goes for vintage t-shirts and very fancy vintage dresses. My casual style is generally a band t-shirt, a pair of skinny jeans, and some Toms. When I'm at work I like to wear pretty dresses with cute flats.

Style I'm attracted to-- Skinny jeans, plaid shirt, Toms. HOT.

• Emo and scean all black with neon accessories and it also matters wich mood I'm in I can be color full or well...black but a Ny way I like emo guys even if I wassent emo I would like them there is just something about them but I WONT ONLY date Emos like lots of diffreny style