Anyone willing to tell me how to dress ?

Honestly I have no idea how and what to dress, I just go to kohls and pick whatever my little 9 year old sister tells me to wear...

Most Helpful Girl

• I WILL HELP YOU, MY GOOD SIR! :O

:] Sorry, I get a little enthusiastic about these types of things. ^-^

You must have an idea of what you don't like and what you do like at least, right?

Here are some links to get you inspired:

link

link

link

Just browsing Lookbook should help you pick out some style you like. [: link

Really whatever you're comfortable in should be fine as long as you dress yourself properly, make sure everything fits.

Please no baggy tees or pants.

And try to stay away from shirts that will make you look like a store billboard with labels such as "HCO" or "American Eagler87." :P

• i don't know where he is from but this certainly would not work in America

• haha, alright I'll try to buy those, but if I get beat you I'll blame you :x

• Ahaha. Okie dokie. ^-^ <3

What Girls Said 7

• Here is a website with all the tips you can imagine and more! link :)

• it depends on your style and personality. definitely find cloths that fit you, and look nice. start with a pair of jeans, even if they are a little more expensive, they will look good. then depending on your style get shirts that look good, and match you. are you athletic? nerdy? preppy? t shirts are kind of a staple.. but plaid flannel shirts, sweatshirts look cute. make sure they are a little fitted, and not completely too big or loose. I would stay away from sweaters and polos, unless your are absolutely positive they look good on you. colors; jeans go with everything so that's easy, but if you really care about this, you can look up what colors look good together :P as for shoes, this is a big pet peeve for me.. but running/tennis shoes are for exercise. get some vans, converse, skater shoes (depends of what you like) they look really cute and match most everything :) hope that helped

• My body is athletic but I'm kinda nerdy xD

• cool! well then you could probably wear anything you like, if it goes with your personal style. eg. if you like to look nerdy then go in that direction, or maybe you would prefer to look more athletic and just BE nerdy :) don't buy things other people say are good if you would prefer to look a different way. good luck shopping XP

• The two big rules

Black and white go with everything

Kelp.it a secret the pentogon is after me because I know that :p but ya the rest is you just don't have stains I. Your shirts you will look sloppy

• Invest in some decent clothes that fit you well. If you buy clothes that fit you right, over half the work is done. Its worth a few extra bucks.

A few nice pairs of jeans/pants and button downs go a loooong way.

• well if your in high school or college look at some of the guys around you and pick what you would want to wear.

• depends on where you're going. just put on a hoodie and you can wear jeans on them for a casual look. you can never go wrong with jeans as long as the colors you're wearing go together. anything goes with dark trousers so buy yourself a pair of black jeans or something.

don't wear things too baggy for your size or even too tight. and for god's sake try to keep your pants above your bum. it looks so silly when guys wear pants way lower than they should be.

• Jack Threads is a good site I hear. Polo is a good brand. Just jeans and button ups with the sleeves rolled up is usually really good looking. Boat shoes are nice

What Guys Said 1

• I usually wear fairly generic black canvas work pants, a T shirt, sweater/hoodie/button down shirt. It's really not difficult to dress as a guy. Just keep it simple. If you're working wear whatever, if you're trying to be classy wear fairly normal, unflashy pants, a T shirt/wifebeater and a decent button down shirt and you're fine.