What do you hate the most about your body?

it could be anytning. for example I hate how my ass is so hairy that when I wipe it the toilet paper sticks to it. did that gross you out? I'm sorry, but not that sorry Because you don't have to live with it lol so what's yours?

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of dudes are hairy. When we sleep with you, your hairs get stuck to us. We deal ;)

I hate my big nose. I wish I had a delicate "feminine" face, but I have angular features. I feel like guys prefer "cute" girls...

What Girls Said 21

• I hate a lot.

I hate my stomach. It's big and I have a treasure trail that's worse than most mens.

I have a spotty bum.

I have a wide frame.

I could go on but I won't :)

• My schnoz!

• Yeah it did gross me out and you could shave it stupid. And I hate my nipples they are entirely too big.

• my swimmers shoulders and the fact that my stomach no longer look like the girl on the Kellogg s Special K boxes... after I quit Gymnastics, and my too muscular hands and thighs that are slowly changing from muscle to fat...

• there's many. lol mainly my big nose. then again my thighs and love handles gross me out as well...but everything else isn't bad ha ha :P

• My fat arms and fat face cheeks.

• I don't like that I have a pear body shape. I have a tiny(ish) waist, but huge hips/legs/ass and small boobs. I do not like that at all. Them again, maybe if I tone up rather than just lose weight, it won't be so bad :P

• haha I don't know , but everything of my body is just okay

• i don't hate anything about my body.. I like the way I am and I like the way I look

• Boobs ( . Y . )

Theyre too small

• My hands D:

Everything else is fixable. I was just born with the worlds ugliest hands hahaah

• how does an ugly hand look like? lol

• They're just crooked and bony, with deep lines so they look really wrinkly.

• Yeah, my fingers are long and skinny. It matches me because I'm tall and skinny but I hate it.

• my nose, its so f***in big...

• I would say my thighs

• My gap teeth. I can't stand to look at pictures of myself because of them. But at least I'll be able to get the space filled in soon.

• I'm going to look "chunky" until I'm pretty much so thin I'm about to die, because I just happen to have a wide frame. I can see bone before I look at all thin. I've got 18% body fat, which is goddamn ATHLETE level I work so freaking hard, but I'm still "thick" looking. Not even a damn eating disorder is going to change my bone structure -_- Ugh.

• Well... I could put up with my skinny arms and legs, and my small boobs, but I have to shave everywhere. My tummy, pits, legs, arms, back, you name it...

And then it always starts growing back the next day or the same day. It's very frustrating. Ugh! I'm super jealous of those girls who don't grow hair on their legs at all.

Sorry if it's gross, but yeah :P lol

• i hate my hips, when I was young I slept with my jeans on all the time my mom would tell me to take them off I totally should have listened now my hips are slightly deformed because the jeans restricted that section from growing with the rest of my body. To me they look like the number 3 its not hugely obvious but I'm very self concious about it. Theyr getting better now that I'm putting on some weight for health reasons.

• my boobs. they suck - my nipples point downward. its really not cute. and theyre too big.

i could also have better feet (more arched) but that's not a huge deal.

i have these dots all over my legs that I hate. I think its because of large hair follicle or ingrown hairs from having really curly hair or something.

also I get acne on my back and occasionally on my chest. I need medication to control that.

me elbows are darker than my skin tone. and I'm darker down there too which I hate.

my sister told me once "if you werent so pretty and you didn't have nice hair, you'd be kind of f***ed." she has the opposite - absolutely perfect body but a kind of not so pretty face. she's a bitch but she's right lol I have way too many things wrong with me. genetic disaster.

• ass hair, I am not a hairy person but for some reason I have been given a hairy ass crack I need to get it waxed but I'm scared too.

• why are you scared? I need to wax mine too hahah

• I don't like my stretch marks and birth marks.

• My stomach :/

What Guys Said 6

• I don't exactly hate it, but my body

isn't masculine like a mans body should be, when

I was a kid I was often told I have a girls body it's

kinda hard to describe what I mean by that, so I hope

you won't misunderstand lol ^-^

• I don't hate anything really, but I think there's room for improvement. I wish I had defined abs but I hate doing ab exercises.

• ever damn thing

• i hate how my arm doesn't move well at the moment

• Everything.

• recently I've been trimming my bum hairs and it's much better when it comes to wiping.

if I could change anything... well there's 2 things one is to loose 20lbs and the other is to make myself stop farting so damn much :( it's not cool.