Girls, why do other girls criticize your clothing?

Girls, why do other girls do this? If I dress simply in shorts and a simple top- the other girls at my school comment on what color clothes I am wearing. They remark if I wear a black dress to a dance- they say oh you are wearing black again. None of these girls dress well, and they are always commenting on me. I have a friend who dresses like a Real Housewife and I asked if they ever talk about her clothes and she said no.

I started to dress up more and now they are complaining that I am too fancy and I must be stuck up.

Girls, I don't get it. Why do they care about my clothes?

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The ones you are describing are insecure.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 3

• I would say they are taking out their insecurities on you. Just ignore them being happy with yourself is way more important than anything they say. Trust me.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're "trained" to do that. I'd bet cash money that they read a lot of magazines and pay attention to what celebrities wear. It's like an addiction.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had a girl criticize my clothing. Eff those girls; they sound like poor, insecure souls who need someone to target so that they can feel worth something and that is pathetic.

0|0
    0|0