Which is better? chubby with big boobs and a nice butt or skinny with no boobs and no butt?

i feel fat but people tell me its better than being skinny with no body shape what-so-ever like I'm chubby but I at least have boobs and a butt but I've also got a chubby stomach :( is it better if I diest and have a flat stomach? and no boobs or butt?

0|0
7|13

Most Helpful Guy

• It totally depends. There are guys that only like big breasted girls, there are guys who like small petite girls, and there are guys you like hourglass shaped girls with tiny waists. Ultimately do what make YOU feel good about yourself, get fit and healthy and comfortable with your own body and be with the guy who's attracted to the way YOU want to be.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Chubby wins every time in this situation

1|0
    1|0
  • Realistically skinny.

2|0
    0|0
  • Im only going a description which is of course highly subjective depending on the person describing it but anyway I would say I would go for the first girl anyway simply because I like a little thickness NOT fat

0|0
    0|0
  • Chubby big boobs nice butt.

1|0
    0|0
    • thankksss for the tip <3 :*

• The right word is proportion not mass.

Boobs, butt and just slightly extra fat on stomach is way better than flat stomach but no curves.

However - if that extra fat in the wrong places is too much - it's same bad as being too skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chubby , always.

2|0
    1|0
    • well I'm skinny with small boobs and a medium butt... and chubby is better ... a patch of my hair just fell out

• ill pick the skinny one :)

2|0
    0|0
  • definitely chubby with big boobs and nice butt. I like chubby girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chubby and nice ass any day.

0|0
    0|0
  • slightly chubby ,better~ ioi

1|0
    1|0
  • Skinny with no boobs or butt. I don't mind chubby or big boobs, but when you say "nice butt," I assume you are talking about a big one. I don't like them at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on how chubby, but I think most people would pick chubby

0|1
    1|0
    • thankksss for the tip <3

• im not that chubby though.. I guess XD I reallly don't know I'm just not skinny.. :-(

What Girls Said 7

• This is a bias question. There are plenty of girls who are still skinny but have boobs and a butt.

4|1
    2|0
    • yeah I feel like sh*t I'm skinny b34 and a kinda small but anyways... most of these guys want chibby chicks what the hell ... I'm sad

• Show All
    • ... smart I never thought about that ...

• It depends on how your fat is proportioned.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you diet do it for your health. If you're healthy but your body is just built that certain way then it's no big deal. And skinny girls can have shape..and boobs and a butt. So skinny girls represent.:p

0|0
    0|0
  • If we're being real, skinny with big boobs beats out both

Few guys like small boobs but few guys like chubby chicks either but from my experience, chubby although this is a very biased question

0|0
    0|0
    • Ironic cos most guys on GAG assert they favour small boobs. lol

Ahh, the consistency on GAG reigns again... or not.

• Skinny wins!

Most guys on GAG are against skinny girls and like fat chicks

0|0
    0|0
  • skinny. just like I am now

0|0
    0|0