What is the most perfect body that a girl could have?

I don't think personally that there is "perfect" body in the entire world, I'm just curious.

link

link

those are my favorites. I really like this body types. plus mine is like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, there is no such body. I guess the only body that is momentarily perfect is the body of your biggest crush.

What Guys Said 15

• I like a wide range of body types, so there's no "perfect", but I can describe one of my favorites:

5'1"

106 pounds

Long, straight natural red hair down to buttcrack

Big pale blue eyes.

A few freckles round ner nose.

Big smile. Real good at both "naughty" and "puppydog" expressions.

32C or sometimes D-22-34

Small bubble butt.

Shapely thighs and calves.

Even better, she was smart. The downside was that she was a workaholic and she wanted to get married young (19 or so) and I wasn't anywhere near ready for that yet.

She had the body of a comic-book super-hero, except she was "fun-sized" instead of tall.

• That's really hard to describe, and completely subjective. flat belly, slightly disproportionately large boobs, small but round butt, parallel arms and legs - by which I mean the arm has the same width at the elbow as it has at the shoulder. This doesn't have to be as precise for the legs, because of the butt. Smooth evenly toned skin. trim all over.

• why do girls like the anorexic body types? those girls have no curves and not my type of female body I perfer in a girl... thay have what I call "boy bodies" yuk

heres an example of the type I like

link

NO skinnyer than that

• Hour glass figure, ass and boobs proportionate to the body, soft-featured face and slender legs.

-Jay

• I don't think there's a perfect body either, though I always liked Monroe's.

• long hair (this one is so important)

not so skinny not so fat (but a little bit of fat on her body would be so sexy)

not so tall (range : 5 ft - 5,9)

C or D cups ( I prefer Ds or double D's :P)

nice legs (not chop sticks)

• A healthy one.

• scarjo is nice..but we all of diff genetics and can only do the best we're blessed with. Don't stress

• Both of those were hidious. There's no such thing.

• Molly Cavalli's Body

i think most guys will agree with me :)

• really thick bbw have the perfect body like this one:

• 0|0
  • 0|0
  • Jessica Beil's

• How do you like that?

and there is no such thing as perfect body

What Girls Said 8

• It all depends on whether you're looking at the word "perfect" from a medical or cultural standpoint. Medically, you might follow the BMI to determine how good of shape your body is in (although I don't completely agree with it, because of the numerous individual differences it doesn't count for).

Culturally, some places may value thinness, while some may think that larger bodies are attractive. My neighbor's husband is from Nigeria, and when he was talking to my sister (who is skinny) and I (chubby), he said that I would be seen as more attractive in his home country because if a woman is larger, they think she is getting enough food to eat, has a healthy appetite, and is healthy enough to bear children.

• Nina Dobrev : link

I really like her body, she's proportionate and curvy :)

I also like Scarlett Johansson's figure :)

• Blake lively's body.

link

I'd kill to have her body! Those legs, and she's not too skinny.

I've got the curves of a toothpick! And I'm short. No such thing as perfect though.

• im way jelous of the first one I wish I was that skinny I'm fat I way 200lb and I'm 5' 3 now that's fat I sicken myself I would like to get lipo or find out what pill out there actuly works I know I can't go on a diet that just won't work you are so luck to have that kind of body if I had that my husband would actuly love me more.

• jessica alba - women

guys - atletic guys are best <3

• link

for me, this is the perfect body:

link

• i agree that's the one the second link I want that type but for me in your first link that second row the first pic and the two last ones are about were I am. I'M GROSS

• As far as a perfect body type, I think Bree Olson is really beautiful. Proportionate, without being very thin, or very heavy , just a "real" woman who seems comfortable with herself (and my body is quite similar, I may be biased...) Clara Hughes and Marianne St- Gelais also, but they're more athletic

• It's nearly impossible to have the "ideal" female frame because low body fat + big breasts only comes with unusual genetics and/or implants.

I've always idealized the"Jessica Biel" look ... long legs, trim middle, toned arms. But once again, the big breasts usually come from silicone if you want to stay trim.