Are girls with belly piercing hotter?

my girlfriend said I should get it cause I have the perfect belly ^_^

but I don't want to ... my guy friend said I should since my

belly always out anyways then he laughed so I didn't really

take him serious ... I'm not going to get it ... but are they

hotter?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily. Ugly girls get piercings too. If you're attractive, you're going to be attractive regardless of having or not having your belly button pierced.

What Guys Said 15

• Personally, I find piercings to be sexy. I have two lip rings and a tongue ring. I mean, if you are already hot, it won't necessary make you hotter, but id be more likely to approach you because of the fact that I'm pierced. it doesn't make you slutty or anything, its just a personal thing and if you like it then it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks. if you don't like it, you shouldn't let anyone talk to into gerting it. but you asked for opinions, I gave you mine, I hope it helps.

• I personally find "any and all" tats and piercings (save normal sized ear piercings, of which I am indifferent about) to be a turn off.

Why?

Because "body flair" of some kind is completely normal now, and not having any makes a bigger statement about a person than having any.

I'm willing to overlook most body flair, however, due to how common it is.

• trashy looking IMO.

• oh, when I see a girl with a belly piercing I MELT. Especially stud piercings. grrrrrrr...

• A lot of girls with belly-button piercings are hot, but it has nothing to do with the piercing itself...

• Meh, I'm not a fan TBH

• They are neutral to improving body image.

• Not really. It's just all on what you want to do with your body.

• No

• No

• Ryosanada said it the best + him.

• It can look good, though it will not make an ugly girl pretty or make a pretty girl ugly.

• nope it doesn't matter either way for me

• I honestly have like a fetish for them...

• I think they're the new tramp stamp

I wouldn't get one if I were you

What Girls Said 7

• I got one cos my friends told me to and I dnt regret it. I was a little upset at first cos I felt Pressured but I lov it now, but dnt get one if your not comfortable.. Wots hot is a girl who stands her grounds.. A lot of girls giv into peer pressure and it only looks good if you enjoy it, so my answer is it Only looks hot wen you enjoy it

• im thinking of getting one but I don't know yet

• Not really

• Nope if she was hot without one

• To me and most of my guy friends it's not the classiest of things (of course I'm from the South and we belles believe the only piercings we should have are the pearl studs in our ear lobes) but of course if you really want one and would love it then it's personal to you and you should do it regardless of what people think because it's your body and no one elses.

• in the south the people are classy?

• Hahaha touche but we're not all the media makes us out to be. There's a large population down here that wear dresses pearls and really big curls :) Of course there are the rednecks but that's not all that's down here.

• depends if the girls has the right "look" for it...

• ah very true.

• well I'm girlie girl but I have a fro hawk and an athletic body... I only see perfect curvy girls with these ... and I'm not blessed to have that

• no. just sluty.