Any good heat protectants for thick frizzy curly hair?

I need a new heat protectant...to deal with the humidity and stuff..I can't straighten it without my roots puffing up and looking frizzy.

Most Helpful Girl

• If the issue is with your hair frizzing in the humidity there isn't much a heat protectant can do about that. What you want is a anti-humectant or moisture blocker like sabino moisture blocker, chi silk infusion, frizz-ease, aveda, and aussie also have some products with anti-humectant properties. If you have more of a kinky/dry type of hair texture you can use coconut oil because I heard that it acts as an anti-humectant.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I'd say give the Tressemme heat protection spray a try. I have not personally tried it before, but I'm planning on buying it ASAP. I've only heard good things about it.

• I have the same problem like you, frizz attacks

• Hmm have you tried Tressemme's heat protection spray? It's pretty cheap, does the job, and does not have an overwhelming smell. Another of my favorites is Chi, it's a bit expensive but also works great and has a very sexy scent.