Do you have a shirt that has something funny written on it?

and what does it say? I used to have one that said "i am mclovin, the hawaian organ donor" let me see yours :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I've got a green one for St. Patrick's Day, "Look at these shamrocks" - I'm sure you can guess where the shamrocks are placed.

There's a white one with a mustache - "I [mustache] you a question"

I almost got a shirt from my brother that said, "The leprechauns are after my stash!"

Then there's the typical, "I'm not short, I'm fun size."

And one more that I can think of off-hand: "Doesn't play well with others"

What Girls Said 15

• I don't have a shirt with anything funny written on it, but when I went to Sears not to

long ago to get some jeans. There was a shirt there with two panda bears on it that said

" If you're happy and you know slap your friend" I thought that was funny, in a cute way.

• I have one that says "jealousy is a terrible sickness, get well soon".

• "I'm one big f***ing ray of sunshine, aren't I?"

I only sleep in it though. I'm kind of a bitch in the morning, so it's appropriate lol

• It says "Life is easy if you look like me"

• "It seemed like a good idea at the time."

A long time ago, me and a then-friend of mine took pictures of ourselves spread out on the kitchen table with stereotypical beer cups link pretending to be wasted. Yea, stupid, but the shirts made it funny.

Here's one of the pictures link Her shirts reads, "You better make more money than I can spend."

• I don't own this shirt but a kid was walking down the hallway and her shirt said then buffy staked edward I laughed =]

• haha, this reminded me off a shirt I saw a customer wearing.

It said, 'I'm with the big guy' and had an arrow pointing down. It made me laugh and I had to bite my tongue to make a smart ass remark about it :p

• I do not own the shirt but it's one of my favs: You're like a condom, I trust you!

• "I pooped today" and one that says "One man wolf pack"

• The only shirt I have that has something written on it (besides band t-shirts) says "Stop staring". My grandmother got it for me and I think I wore it to bed once. It's never something I'd wear in public.

• "I'm a hot toe picker." from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (Love that show!) with Blue on the back and a shirt that says "Chupacabras Chupaqui Chupaqui" with a picture of a cartoon chupacabra, pig, and chicken.

• I'm getting a Doctor Who shirt with the pony Doctor Whooves on it and a Tardis next to him and it says, "Did somepony call for a Doctor?" Heehehe...

• "I'm a virgin then again this an old t-shirt" lol I wear it to bed.

• Obama is the worst president :)

• f*** you you f***ing f***. lol

What Guys Said 4

• I have two I like. One is bright pink that says, "don't laugh. It's your girlfriend's shirt" and another one that says, "do something with your life and grab me a beer"

• Not really. But today I saw a shirt that said:

"Your boyfriend bought me this shirt!"

I like it (=

• "Mr. Miyagi: Go wax off"

• F*** you.