As a guy you're partially attracted to your girl because she is blond, what is your reaction....

...if she changes her hair color? How would you react, what would you think? Would you come right out and say you don't like it? Or would you find the change refreshing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't believe everything you see on TV. Each and every guy has his own preference but hair color is only a very small part of the equation. I have tended to lean toward brunettes, but I keep an open mind.

I like a girl for who she is- if I wanted her to change in any way, I wouldn't have gotten that far. I don't care if she's blond, brunette, a redhead or anything else as long as she seems compatible.

-Jay

What Guys Said 3

• I'd totally say I don't like it.

Although hair color is not 'a-must' trait - it's just a bonus, still it's not pleasant to lose even that bonus.

• I'd hint at how I liked it better when she was blond. Idk. It depends how she looks with the new color.

• Prefer Brunettes. link

What Girls Said 0