When do you feel most beautiful?

Whether its when your with a certain person, a particular time of day, a place, an outfit...whatever. What is the one thing that always makes you feel beautiful?

0|0
11|1

Most Helpful Girl

• When my boyfriend calls me beautiful.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• The only time I feel decent is in my work clothes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• When I go to Walmart and compare myself to other shoppers. (:

In all seriousness, if I put effort into what I look like. If I spend time fixing my makeup and stuff I feel a lot more attractive than if I just don't care.

0|0
    1|0
    • LOL to the walmart jab. Totally agree, once make up is done it's like you just leveled up haha. "You have reached maximum attractiveness."

• When the guy I want is so sweet, caring, and loving towards me even if I look a hot fckn mess <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say work! I dress nice for work, heels etc more eye make up than what I just wear out. So I always feel pretty when I go to work. :) Or if I'm going out with friends I usually feel pretty good!

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel the most beautiful when the guy I'm into tells me so, or whenever I think about him at all. I think about him more than I should. But he hasn't really called be beautiful in a while. Oh well. Such is life, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • wearing sweat pants and no make-up

1|0
    0|0
  • When a little boy or girl walks by and you hear them shout "Momma, she's so beautiful!" Even more so if they walk up and tell you so. :)

1|1
    0|0
  • When I'm in my heels (preferably 5 or 6 inches) and a short dress or skirt.

1|0
    1|0
  • When I'm with my boyfriend :) also one time a chinese tour group walked by and they said I was "exotic" lol. I felt pretty damn attractive after that.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I am around ugly people. lol. mean, but true. I'm an average girl so being around uglier people makes me feel prettier haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel most beautiful when I get hit on.

0|0
    0|0