Girls What is your favorite perfume?

What is your favorite perfume and the one you get the most compliments on?

Most Helpful Girl

• the first 3 perfumes from juicy couture, theyre the best! don't get the 4th one it smells like ass.

also this may sound corny, and I'm not crazy about her but hillary duff's with love perfume...her acting and singing suck but that chick knows how to make a good perfume. men just love it. I think its the vanilla and sweet notes that drives them wild.

hollister also makes good scents every now and then. really natural and fresh scented...i think men like that.

• wish one do you mean ? I don't like how the original one smells do you mean the peace.love.couture one?

Lol funny thing is I have the with love my mom bought it and it came with two so I have one yes it smells like vanilla a lot Thanks :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 12

• Viva la juicy by juicy couture almost every time I wear it I get compliments, and my boyfriend loves it. You should try it out :)

• Tommy girl by Tommy Hilfiger.

• I two I wear are Tesor' from lanicome and Rapture from Victoria Secret. I get compilments on both so it's hard to say which I get more from. My Boyfriend like rapture better.

• Daisy by Marc Jacobs. :3

• Chanel Mademoiselle

• My Escada perfumes are the ones that got me the most compliments so far.

• it was Unforgivable Woman by Sean John until it got discontinued

now I wear Marc Jacobs - Daisy

• I love love love the perfume Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture and I also really like Taylor Swift's perfume Wonderstruck!

• Yeah I love the smell of the Wonderstruck but I'm trying to find like a more sultry scent :)

• dior

• Loverdose by Diesel

or

Live by Jennifer Lopez

• DKNY's Green Apple. I literally have guys INHALING me when I wear it. It's universal.

• Miss Dior Cherie, it's a light beautiful perfume