Does anyone else find it funny when the guy is so much taller than the girl?

A lot of people say it looks funny or awkward when they see a couple where the girl is taller than the guy. And the girls say they don't want to date a guy who is shorter because it would look like they are dating their little brother or something.

But does anyone else find it awkward or funny when the guy is like significantly taller than the girl? I've seen couples where the girl is barely 5ft and the guy is over 6ft tall. I think it looks odd with a height difference of that size. It seems like the girl is dating her dad. Does anyone think this too? Or am I the only one?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah! omg watching kim kardashian and kris humphries made me throw up

What Girls Said 8

• I'm 5'2 and My Boyfriend and 6'5 I love it because I feel protected.

• I think it's cute! lol Her protector! =)

• Yup but I couldn't care less.

• I think it's kinda cute

• not really...

• no other people think that too. I've only ever dated guys 6'0 and over and I'm kind of short - 5'3. I've had people say it looks awkward but not many people. I think if I were shorter, like 4'11, dating the guys I've dated then people would think it looks odd. I have friends like that and it does look kind of funny but cute at the same time. theyre two awkward peas in a pod. :)

but yes I've had people say the guys I've been with are too tall for me but generally I think I'm too tall to look like a toddler next to them. so it works and it looks very old school and cute to me ^__^

• Yeah, I've seen that a few times, all quite amusing, especially when you know them.

• I think it's cute. I think it's cool when a girl dates a guy shorter than her, shows how confident she is.

What Guys Said 0