Do you guys think stretch marks are ugly?

Do you guys think they're unappealing? Like you can get them when you gain weight or loose weight , you don't have to be fat to have them.

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think so. If someone loves you, they don't love you only for your body, and if they do love you only for your body then it's not real love. It's only lust.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• While I don't think anyone says "my girl would be PERFECT if she just had some more stretch marks", the reality is that most people have them, and most guys aren't bothered by them. They're way too busy looking at other things when you're naked anyway.

And, yes, even A-list actresses, models, even Playboy Playmates have stretch marks. You aren't the only one.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's no big deal. A lot of people have them. Definitely not a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naw...most guys do not mind them...and some even think her Zebra Stripes are hot...(:(:(:

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't seen many bad ones, but some look ugly after a really demanding pregnancy.

But hey, if that was my wife we're talking about, stretch marks sure as hell aren't gonna break us up. Come on, it's just skin. I have some too, but am gonna get surgery.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people have them. I know I've had some since puberty. They don't bother me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If a guy doesn't like them then he can kiss your ass. Not a whole lot you can do about them anyways.

1|0
    0|0
  • well I have some and I think their cool and beautifull you should accept them

1|0
    0|0