How much weight do you think I should lose to look like this?

I'm 5'4" and 115 pounds, my body looks very similar to this:

link

link

I want to look like this:

link

link

how much weight would I have to lose to look like that? how much do you think they weigh? (they are both around 5'5"). I currently run 3 times a week (half hour) and do weights (2 days upper body, 2 days lower body, 3 days abs) and I have cut sugar out of my diet. how long do you think it will take to get to that weight?

Most Helpful Girl

• The thing is, we don't know what they weigh. It's all proportions. They may weigh more than you but they carry it differently.

You need to work on looking the best that YOU can look. Our bodies can only look like our bodies. There are some things our bodies cannot do. Try as I might, I will never ever ever have a tiny waist and thighs that don't touch, but I work with it and look the best for my shape. You can do the same. Work on looking the best that YOU can.

I always recommend logging your calories to make sure that you are getting enough food, carbs, protein and fats because that will change your body type and how your body stores muscle and fat as well. I like to use www.caloriecount.com

What Guys Said 2

• Probably about 15 pounds. It would be on the thin side but within a healthy range.

Personally I would probably say you are perfect as you are.

• With your body type, you don't want to look like those last two links. It's not in your genes and not healthy to aim for. You have a great shape if you look anything like that Zooey girl. She's got a bit of a pear shape to her and that's plenty attractive.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe around 5-6 months with proper food nutrition, but as for your body you are VERY skinny and you shouldn't be losing weight, you seem a little underweight.

• I have the same problem.

I heard Miley Cyrus cut gluten out of her diet completely and started jogging, that's how she lost her weight allegedly. Oh, and don't cut the good sugars from your diet (like fruit) only the bad sugars (like cupcakes and other sweets).

I'm trying the Miley Cyrus diet.

• I have only cut processed sugars from my diet and I already have a gluten intolerance...