What bra will go with this dress ladies?

I have a dress similar to this one

link

I want to know what bra will go good with this dress? that will also tape it to keep it from opening up any further.

Most Helpful Girl

• Due to being low cut it is impossible to wear any bra with that style of dress. I guess clear double sided tape could be used to reduce the chance of wardrobe malfunctions. Do you feel awkward wearing this dress without a bra? What type of panties do you wear with it as being tight visible panty lines could be a problem.

• I really do feel awkward. I was also trying to close the dress every minute. I wore a thong with that dress.

What Guys Said 6

• You would not wear a bra with that dress you would use tape. Just not any tape that special dress tape to make sure the dressed all flyaway when you move around, and another type of special tape that goes under the breast to give them support ( I forget the name but it's readily available).

• This is a dress that no bra is the best choice. However, it is dress to wear with your boyfriend or girlfriend in private.

• No , its a club dress not a lingerie wear.

• no bra

• I would go with those petals that you put on your nipples

I forgot what they are called

• Definitely braless. What size are your breasts and do they have a good shape and firmness when you're topless?

• My breasts are small and are perky but tear dropped shaped. I wore the dress and I got a lot of attention, people loved the illusion of realizing what I could look like naked. However although it appears that these women are bra-less wearing dresses like this some of them aren't and are usually wearing silicone breast wear which give them more shape. I want to know what is the best one.

• Tear drop is a great shape. You're honestly better off without one. Natural contours underneath the dress plus the natural motion as you move will look incredible (as you've already learned from the attention you got).

• Just ran across this question again. BTW, QA, what's your cup size? Have you worn the dress again since then and did you go fully braless or with petals?

• No bra, it's not designed for one

What Girls Said 6

• You could wear a sexy lacy bandeau bra

Like link

• Everyone said no bra I guess if you can pull that off then go for it but Victoria Secret sells backless strapless bras and you can go try that on with the dress it sticks to your sides.

• Sorry but that dress is designed not to wear a bra.

• I would go without a bra but with EXTREME SILLICone Breast Petals. Its great for wearing with dresses like yours.

• Will the sillicone breast petals not show? because the dress is very opened. and do they stick to the fabric?

• You should place it on your breast:-). Try to google it you will see how it looks:-). I like the dress very much and I like how open it is. They cost about 6$

• No bra, and where would you wear this dress? That is crazy short lol.

• "A girl should wear dresses tight enough to show she's a woman but loose enough to show she's a lady."

• Says the anonymous answerer

• *prefer

• Good for you. Not everyone is like you.