Guys, why do you like to wear facial hair?

A. Looks cool

B. Keeps me warm

C. Cause it grows

D. I have thin lips or a really small jaw

E. My daddy had a beard

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• My answer: F- none of the above. I currently have a goatee and it just depends on way I feel over a certain period of time. iv been clean shaven, had a chin strap, grew a semi beard. Its just based on what I like at any given time. my hair grow super fast, but I don't mind shaving. like I said its personal preferance

• That sounds like A to me

• Well, no, because I also like without facial hair. its not so much about how it looks as how I feel, cause honestly, I think I look better without.

• Option C. My facial hair grows very fast and thick, and I don't want to shave every day.

• C. Cause it grows

• A. cause I thought it would look good and I wanted a change. now whenever I shave completely my chin always feels cold and wet.

• I opt to keep it grown in a little.

It also grows in very evenly and with no bald spots so when you can grow some nice facial fair then why not do it? :-) Saves time every day and looks pretty sharp too... at least on some guys.

• I think I look better with it and I don't particularly enjoy shaving.

• C. Cause it grows.

• A combination of A and C. I think I look better with it (I almost feel naked now without it, on the few occasions I have gone back to clean shave) I also grow it quickly and so its inconvenient to have to shave all the time

• I feel that in todays world its frowned upon for men to act like men. I think that my beard is a way to tell all those people to go f*** themselves

What Girls Said 0