Guys Wearing Women's Underwear!

Hey just wanted to ask everyone about what they think about this, I am a straight 16 year old guy, dating a girl who is my first love, and I wear women's underwear! I have mens underwear but I don't feel comfortable in them.

About a year ago, I lost a bet and had to buy and wear a g string for 2 days, and after I got use to it, I found that I really liked it!

Ever since then I have built up my "collection" and now more than half my underwear draw is just women's boylegs, g-strings, thongs, tanga's, etc. Some are lacy and have flowers on them, hearts, bows, all girlie designs and colors.

I wear them 5-6 days a week, and everyone I know is fine with me wearing them (most of the girls I know think its pretty cool), even my girlfriend is cool about it ha ha

I just find women's underwear a lot more comfier then men's underwear. and they are cuter ;) I have a bit of a feminine side but nothing to be worried about ha ha :P

Just wanted to ask what everyone thinks about this kind of stuff!

Thanks for reading :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a guy friend like this as well and he's completely straight and one would never think he wears girl underwear but he does and he loves it. He's only to me. If it makes you happy then wear it. I'll never personally understand why one would want to be a guy but wear "cute" or girlie underwear but that's cause I'm not a boy and can't relate in any way.

What Girls Said 4

• Skirts are even more comfy :-)

• I would be very turned off I would figure the guy was a cross dresser. I think so that you don't scare the woman away you get back into wearing boxers.

• i think its a little weird, but whatever floats your boat

• Its whatever you like and if she doesn't have a problem with you wearing them its not a problem

What Guys Said 7

• link

Lol. But seriously though, it's OK if that's what you are comfortable with. Just be aware that some girls will be less understanding than you might like.

• There are still several narrow minded people who will hassle you about your preference.

• At least I'm not the only one who wears girls thongs and other underwear

• link

Probably not so great for your balls.

• Well at least you've given Victorias Secret back to men, the way it was before women took it over (it was originally made for men to help them shop for their women), now, most men are terrified to go in

• I'm straight and I love wearing women's thongs it's the only thing I will ever wear underneath my jeans and everyone I know is cool with it

• It's no big deal to me...doesn't flip my switches...but hey...if that's what you like...get after it...(:(:(: