Why do guys tell me this all the time?

I'm new to dating and I've only had two boyfriend but both of them always use to tell me that they liked my lips and that they're soft and nice and when I would tell them that I wouldn't be able to see them for a while they would always get sad and say that it was too long to go that far without kissing my lips...I'm just surprised that both guy that I've dated said the same thing.. is this like just guys trying to get to kiss you more or is it really because they like my lips?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they like you and want to kiss you,

What Guys Said 3

• Why are you leading your BFs on and then telling them you can't see them for a while. The issue isn't your lips, it's your behavior.

• Why the hell are you leading them on ? You date them and don't kiss them...?

• Apparently you have attacted a cult worshipping your lips. Post a pic and get more to join.

What Girls Said 1

• Wait...Why aren't you kissing these guys? Family/cultural values? If so, it's a tough break for them.

Now if you refuse to kiss them and they're giving you the CLEAR SIGNAL that they're helpless against the sexual tension that's clearly drawing them to want to kiss you, then STOP GOING OUT WITH THEM otherwise you're leading them on and frustrating them to no end. Only bad things can come from playing that game, and usually the gal finds herself on her a$$ out in the cold.

I'm not saying go crazy on the first date, but if you're on Date 3 and he's leaning in across the little bistro table or staring down at you and holding your girlie purse so you can find your keys, he's there for a kiss, babe. Don't keep the guy hanging.