Underwear for 25 year old men?

Now that I'm 25 I figured I should change the brand of underwear I wear... I currently wear American Eagle and feel like that is more for teens... lol. What type do you guys wear or ladies what type does your man wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• American Eagle is a hot store. I say you should still keep that brand, but add to it. I buy my boy a ton of sh*t like briefs and one time (I repeat one time) a thong hahaha but that was a joke.. so you don't need to buy one. Just buy whatever and what's mst comfortable you should wear. I like it when he wears boxers because I wear his to bed and their comfortable! Do you want to just try one of each at first?

What Girls Said 1

• Hanes with the no tag

What Guys Said 1

• I still wear the ones my mom bought me in my early twenties. Only my (hypothetical) girlfriend would see it, so I don't see a point in buying fancy brands. As long as they're comfortable that's good enough for me. I wear boxer briefs mostly.