Girls, when your in a relationship, do you still dress "slutty" or no?

i use slutty for lack of a better term, and I don't mean that your a slut if you do so don't take it the wrong way.

but when your in a relationship, do you still like to dress like that? I guess provocative is a better term.

does your boyfriend like it? or would he rather you didn't?

do you still do it? or do you refrain from it?

I personally like when my girlfriend does it, but only occasionally. When I'm not there I guess I'd rather she didnt, but I always want her to feel her best and also want her to come back to me wearing whatever she wore.

But she also isn't the kind of person to dress like that all the time, and I like that about her as well. so girls, what do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually don't dress really slutty single or not. I might accentuate my features but I think you look desperate when you put yourself out there like that. But when I was with my ex I kno he liked me to look good. I guess it was to kind of showcase me and be like this is what I worked to get and I don't mind because it kinda ups my confidence to kno he likes the way I look and he wants everyone to see that too. We trusted each other to not get jealous or worried when other people looked at us.

What Girls Said 8

• When I'm single, I dress to impress whenever I go out in public or know that pictures are gonna be taken. When I have a boyfriend, I usually only dress provocatively around him.

• i do if I'm spending time with my boyfriend but not when I'm not with him.

• No, I think slutty is trashy, I prefer to keep it classy. ha ha but seriously It is nice to dress up for your guy, but not in a slutty way, like a 'i put thought into what to wear, and I know what kind of clothes you like on me.'

• I actually dress more provocative now than when I was single because my boyfriend requests it.

• I've only been in one "Serious" relationship and he hated the way I dressed. I'm a surfer so I tend to spend most of my time in swimsuits with just shorts over it, but when in public I wear tank tops and shorts or capris. He says I dressed provocative and that I was just inviting guys to stare. But w I just dress the way I feel comfotable and not for attention. I'm not changing my style for anyone. If you don't like the way I dress, you don't have to look at me.

• I don't like to either way.

• I wouldn't say I dress slutty but I don't cover up myself either lol ;-) none of my boyfriends complained

• Really the only time I will is if I'm going to be with my boyfriend. I don't normally dress too provocatively because I don't like the attention and like being comfortable but sometimes I just like dressing up for him =)

What Guys Said 2

• I'm perfectly fine with it so long as I know it's me she's doing it for. I think provocative or kinky can be fun inside a relationship. It's only slutty if it's outside a relationship, or if it's to attract the attention of other guys.

• As you said you have a lack of a better term, well try harder slut is an insult, you doofus.