How should I deal with this problem?

I have this friend that's always saying how I should lose weight and stuff. Okay, I'm. Not meant to be a size 2 and I'm trying to love myself the way I am but she says to me how I would look great at 105 lbs. But when I weighed almost 139 lbs no lie I looked like I was sick! How do I let her know that I hear her advice but I'm okay with my more softer figure and that I don't want to be thin.

Most Helpful Guy

• Thank you for your suggestion, but if you value me as a friend, please stop criticizing my weight. I am happy with the way I look.

What Guys Said 1

• You've gotta keep your priorities straight buddy... be it your boyfriend, friends or family... They should be able to clearly see... what you want and what you don't want... as well as what you like and what you don't... Otherwise, it creates problems in future...

What Girls Said 2

• Tell her I shouldn't lose weight because I don't want to, and you can keep your comments to yourself, thanks.

or

"I hear your advice but I'm okay with my more softer figure and that I don't want to be thin"

• Tell her to f*** off, but in a nicer way? Tell her you want to keep your boobs.