Do guys don't see it when a girl is wearing a maximizing push up bra?

I don't get it, are they blind? They are always going after girls with these 'big assets', while you can obviously see a lot of them are just wearing super push up bras... Do they know they are wearing them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes. It depends on what they are wearing on top of the bra. Sometimes it's easy to tell that she is wearing some serious support because of the way her breasts are wide, and are sticking out straight instead of down. Sometimes, it's hard to tell because of all the coverage. So, it depends on what is on top.

What Guys Said 9

• Yes. It's painfully obvious that they're wearing a pushup.

However, it also looks nice. So there you have it.

• A lot of guys don't know about those bras and think everything they see is natural...

• Hi,

Yes we see it, but what it means is that is a sign they are interested, maybe not in me particularly but interested enough to try and impress.

It does not need to be a push up bra, even the the wright sort of smile or "look".

• What a disappointment when they come of if you're into big ones.

I personally don't notice it.

but I don't care about cup size so maybe that's why

• She wants to look nice. Why should I be mean spirited about it?

• I personally can't tell whether or not a girl is wearing a push-up bra unless she's nude.

• LOL, only if they can see her bra-strap or as such..

• I'm too horny to use logic lol jk

Seriously I never noticed but now that you mention it I will now

• We're not blind, but our perception threshold is way way lower than a girls. That's one of the reasons why subtle signals and stuff like that don't work on guys.

It's why a girl can get her hair completely changed and ask her boyfriend what he thinks, and he looks at her and goes "eh... are those ear rings new?"

We don't notice the things that women notice.

What Girls Said 2

• No they don't though it's so obvious to other women. If a girl has her breasts hiked up to her chin its so noticeable because they just look like two balls sitting on her chest. The breasts curve concavely from the chest to the top of the breast not convexly.

• Yeah, it's pretty easy to tell when a girl has smaller breasts. I don't see anything wrong with it though, it's more that they're trying to get it to be shapely, not so much adding volume though I don't see a problem with that either. It's just a bra that pushes the breasts together and up, it creates a nice rounded look, not to mention the cleavage.

Even without a push up, if a girl has assets they're still going to be a big assets lol. Push up's don't change the breast size that much, it moves it for the most part.

A guy is going to notice if he wants to take notice or care if he wants to know how big her breasts are without a bra.