Guys with hair?

Girls do you like guys that have body hair like a harry chest or a happy trail do you like it or do you prefer a smooth chest?

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like hair on guys. My boyfriend is hairier than most and I'm always touching his chest hair, lol, especially just lounging around in bed. I wouldn't like it if he shaved it, though if he wanted to trim sometimes for his OWN comfort, that's cool. I just don't think it's necessary personally.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I like body hair on men. To me it's manly and attractive. I especially love the happy trail, and for some reason I like guys with lots of hair on their legs and arms.

0|0
    0|0
  • A smooth chest is not for me, I'd feel like you were a little boy, no thank you.

I like a bit of hair on the chest and a happy trail, I just don't like REALLY hairy arms or hairy back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some hair but not too much but I also don't want the guy to shave it at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the hair..but not beast like. If they have a little or the trimmed look works for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like smoth but alittle hair on the chest is good too but don't care to much for the happy trail.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smooooth!

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave the happy trail but I don't find chest hair the least bit attractive

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.