Guys with hair?

Girls do you like guys that have body hair like a harry chest or a happy trail do you like it or do you prefer a smooth chest?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like hair on guys. My boyfriend is hairier than most and I'm always touching his chest hair, lol, especially just lounging around in bed. I wouldn't like it if he shaved it, though if he wanted to trim sometimes for his OWN comfort, that's cool. I just don't think it's necessary personally.

What Girls Said 7

• I like body hair on men. To me it's manly and attractive. I especially love the happy trail, and for some reason I like guys with lots of hair on their legs and arms.

• A smooth chest is not for me, I'd feel like you were a little boy, no thank you.

I like a bit of hair on the chest and a happy trail, I just don't like REALLY hairy arms or hairy back.

• Some hair but not too much but I also don't want the guy to shave it at all.

• I love the hair..but not beast like. If they have a little or the trimmed look works for me.

• I like smoth but alittle hair on the chest is good too but don't care to much for the happy trail.

• Smooooth!

• Leave the happy trail but I don't find chest hair the least bit attractive

What Guys Said 0