Laid-back vs. Expensive Style?

Do you think more laid back styles like this: link

Or more expensive styles like: link

and this:

link

If you don't like any of these, please post a picture of what you like.

Most Helpful Girl

• the last pic is really sexy and classy, but seems a little to clean cut for me, the second to last is too... jersey shore, lol. The first pic seems a little young to me... not really a unique style.. but at least the shoes aren't those rainbow ones, lol... it's too sporty/hip hop for me.. I couldn't find anything that really matched what I like but this is sort of like it, link

I don't like anything that is too thought out... really laid back and natural like he's not trying to impress

What Girls Said 7

• link My man normally wears stuff like this, and lots of polos...but when he's at home or working out he will just wear wife beaters and sports shorts. I love his entire style, and I think he looks good in his polos lol.

• The last looks best its not too flashy but to be honest I wouldn't care if its gucci or a no name just as long as it looks good for all I know the whole outfit was under $100

• Jeans + t-shirt + plaid flannel + Toms = hot

• I've always though that Tom's look like little potato sacks for your feet. Can you post a link to the ones you like?

• They look very similar to Sperrys.

• I like Sperrys, too. I just got a pair for myself.

• laid back nothing too flashy

• I like both.

• Expensive but those style don't look that expensive which is good I can thinking of a suit with shades as expensive

• All of those are probably expensive. I prefer link 2 and 3. I like the jeans in link one but the shoes and shirt ruined it.

• I hate the shoes in link 2 too, but everything else looks good.

• I don't know. I just never liked them. They're ugly.

• agreed. Cristiano Ronaldo has great style in link 2 but the shoes have got to go.

What Guys Said 1

• That gun-holster shirt looks awful... lol

Definitely something more like the last link or somewhere in-between the second and last, for casual wear... There are some "douchey" overtones to the look in the second link. It's not bad, could be worse, but it could look a lot better if done right and give off a better impression.

But go for something a little more classy/expensive looking... Totally attracts the right kind of attention.