What type of lingerie suits small breasted women?

Want to buy something for the girlfriend and would like know from other girls experience what is a good style for the smaller breasted chicks. Baby doll? Corset?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have smaller breasts for my frame and have to be fitted for corsets all the time as part of my work so from experience, a corset is a good way to go because it will accentuate the waist line and where the garments style and fitting gathers round the front it will create more of a cleavage and make the breasts look bigger and the waist appear smaller! Always a pretty reliable choice.

Try to avoid anything too fitted such as lingerie with built in bras. The baby doll is a cute idea but it's not as fitted won't really don't anything for the breasts, depends what kind of feel you're trying to go for, subtle lingerie - baby doll, something a little more saucy - corset.

That's my opinion anyway! Good luck.

What Girls Said 12

• The point of corsets are to give you curves. Personally I wear the steelbonned ones and am an avid tightlacer so I can testify that even tiny girls will have more curvage. If she's not up for the real deal, there's cheap corsets with plastic boning that won't have as dramatic effect, but as long as its fitted it will give some shape. I'd recommend a halter top-style because it's the best for squishing up some cleavage.

• They have all types of stuff at Victoria Secret most of it built for small woman some really cute ones. Ide say in general small woman have more options then bigger woman, as a bigger woman that's what I found.

• Heck, all the cute lingerie is for small breasted girls! I personally am a double D and everything that is made for bigger chested girls looks like it was made for grandma. You should have no problem finding something.

• Hosiery with a corset and heels is very sexy.

• The kind that's on the floor...lol

• Babbydoll dress

• I like a silky chemise or camisole and matching panties. Babydolls are hot too!

• Hey you have a brother by any chance?! Lol

• Baby doll is better than a corset

• Something with padding

• Vicky C, Fredricks of Hollywood , etc pretty much any lingerie store has stf for small women, If she's the A or B cups they have padding. Trust she has more than a bevy of choices for herself before women with bigger breast have.

• Baby doll sounds good... I don't think corset would look right.. well it could but baby doll would probably make her look a bit more curvy.

What Guys Said 3

• Chemise.

• I love seeing them in Teddy, baby doll, -bra, thong, garter belt with stockings, nighties and camisoles

• Yo you can go to victoria secret, Easy.