Whats your favorite hair mask?

straight from the kitchen or from a bottle, what's your favorite?

i love natural plain yogurt mixed with olive oil :) makes my hair unbelievably shiny and soft!

Most Helpful Girl

• ApHogee 2 Minute Keratin Reconstructor and Ion Reconstructor--both from Sally's Beauty Supply

Egg white mask

Beat egg whites and either mix with a conditioner/deep conditioner or mix with extra virgin olive oil and apply to hair.

• does the one from sallys work really well? I can never find a good one that from a bottle lol

and I've always wondered about using eggs, thank you!

• Yep! I recommend the Ion over the ApHogee, but they're both light protein treatments

Egg is good for a monthly treatment or so. I like it, but I hate the smell

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• yogurt? any specific kind? I use 6 tsp of olive oil and 4 tsp of honey. change the amount for how much hair you have! works great, just only from bottom midshaft and ends..no scalp or top of strands! makes it greacy!

• i just use any plain natural yogurt

right now I have the "mountain high original style all natural plain yogurt" and its been working great!

i use 2 tablespoons of yogurt and one table spoon of olive oil, mix it well and put it on for about half an hour, then wash it out and condition.

you can use the yogurt as a face mask too and it hydrates so well! my skin looks amazing after

she explains it really well