What do you think about women with sleeve tattoos?

Too masculine? Not your taste? I know some men are completely opposed to it, and others find it sexy. So what's your take? I personally like it and I'm actually thinking about getting one done when I turn 18. This is just an example: link

Thanks guys for your opinions..whether you agreed or not, either way I'm still planning to get one, even if it's all stretched out and gross looking by the time I'm 60 lol you only live once, I could care less(:

Most Helpful Girl

• Love, I'm going to be one of those girls that have a lot of tattoos..already starting on my sleeve but it won't be your typical sleeve, it will be made up loads of little things that are unique to me and my life. I find it sexy but that's just me, I know a lot of guys don't like tattoos but my personally is pretty much like an old school rocker and it just really appeals to me. Summarised, I liked tattoos but only if they are significant on a personal level and not just done for the hell of fitting in or to be a fashion statement.

What Guys Said 4

• Truthfully, I think it all comes down to how pretty the girl is. Of course if you see some not so hot chick with a sleeve tattoo your opinion is going to be that they look ugly but if you see some girl like in that link or Kat Von D, some guys are bound to say that it looks good. I think it looks good if the girl looks good.

• Sleeve tattoos on women work if you do the whole Rockabilly pin up style look. Some of the hottest pin up models today have sleeves. I'm personally not a fan of sleeves on just regular modern styled women. It looks trashy if not done with the right clothing/look. Keep in mind that the tats will look faded, stretched and possibly awful when you're 40...

• love women with sleeves!

• A sleeve tatoo is too much. The hidden ones are the best. They hold the persons secrets

What Girls Said 3

• I would never do it. Looks cool now. In 20 years time when you're entire lifestyle has changed I doubt it will still be that cool.

• What Tommy T said.

• My hair dresser has sleeves and she does some pin up modeling. She's freakin awesome. I used to want them but not so much anymore. I also somewhat agree with TommyT.