What bathing suit should I wear on this date?

This guy I like asked me to go to a waterpark and its only our second date and I don't know what type of bathing suit to wear! Guys what are your suggestions? I am kind of busty for my age and I don't want to like intimidate him, but I still want to look good!

Like bandeau or triangle?

Most Helpful Guy

• Look, just wear whatever you'd normally wear. It's not like you're going to be going in a thong and pasties. If you'd normally go in a one piece, wear that. If you'd normally go in a bikini, like most reasonable young women, then wear that. As long as it looks decent and you're not literally falling out of it, whatever you wear will be fine.

What Guys Said 4

• He asks you to the waterpark just to find out what you look like, so you ma as well go for it with the triangle bikini. Don't worry about him being 'intimidated.' Guys are rarely scared of women's busts...

I fyou want to play with his mnd, wear a T shirt over it

• Keep it classy! Don't wear a skimpy suit on a second date. Keep the cleavage to a minimum. Girls don't realize that it's what we CAN'T SEE that turns us on.

• If you don't wear a bikini, he'll be disappointed.

• A water park date? Seems a little strange, like he's way too eager to see you in a swimsuit! xD

What Girls Said 2

• Wear a monokini...not a regular one piece or bikini...because you don't wanna show too much..but you wanna show a little.

• Monokinis are adorable but you get the weirdest tan lines from them :/

• i wouldn't worry about him. if he asked you to go, he should want to see you. id wear what feels comfortable. if your busty, show it off!