Breast Implants in this day and age

In years past breast implants were for women solely in the entertainment and adult entertainment industry, and because of this there's a negative stigma attached to the procedure. But today women of all backgrounds, and age groups with all different levels of education, etc. Now mums, lawyers, doctors and business women are all patrons of the procedure, not just entertainers, and for reasons other than having a ridiculously huge rack.

What's your take on implants and the women who have them?

I'll post mine in a bit when I have better internet access

In my opinion, I have nothing against them at all, as long as the woman is doing it for her, for her own reasons and not because someone else wants her to. Why be unhappy with your body for years when you can alter it for so little? I personally want mine done, not because I have no self esteem, but because major weight loss left me disproportionate with "ball in sock" syndrome at a young age and I don't want to go through life (especially law school) being self concious

Most Helpful Girl

• My sister has them but she went from a B cup to a C cup and waited until after she had children and she's happily married. Her sister in law(my brother in laws sister) has breast implants but she went from like an AA or A to D's or DD's. Neither of them have ever encountered problems nor have they ever faced judgmental people like the ones on girlsaskguys

I think they're fine if it'll help the woman with her self esteem. It's easy for retards on here to dictate what will help someone with their self esteem, but it seems those same individuals aren't too secure themselves and are insecure with everything from height to style to shoe size.

What Guys Said 7

• Sonce these are't covered by health insurance, it's only women from pretty privileged backgorunds who will indulge in this.

It's expernsive, and who's to say won't turn out to be as DANGEROUS as the last generation's silicone implants?

For sure, in the long term there will be complications, and the improvement in attractiveness will change into a liability.

• One of the complications I heard is they need to be rubbed for better blood circulation everyday.

• Guys think extra boob rubbing is a bad thing? O.o

• No, YOU will have to do that! Lol. Surely this is the most serious answer!

• Many families are now giving their daughters implants as a graduation gift. The idea being that it will make them more self confident and therefore more successful. I have no objection to this, but the truth is that when it comes to physical characteristics, height is often an advantage for women.

On a personal level, I don't really care as long as the girl has a good personality. I doubt in the long run whether she is 34B or 36C is going to make a difference in a relationship.

• I loathe any modification to natural boobs. If I knew someone who felt self conscious, I would suggest bras or pads. That way you can look any way you want, any day you want, and still be 100% yourself when you go to bed.

• I would not want my woman to have them.

• Absolutely pathetic and I wouldn't have anything to do with a woman that has such low sense of self worth.

• Considering I prefer small boobs, I'm not too enthused about it. I think people are too insecure about everything. It's sad.

• I think it's absolutely fine and their choice, and I'm gay so I'm not biased towards wanting big t*ts or anything. I think plastic surgery is a personal choice and a right and I want to get some myself (not a boob jo though obviously :p )

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a 34C cup so I wouldn't want any bigger, but that's my decision and I'm very happy with the way I look. The man I'm with likes bigger boobs; he always indicates and gives me clue to get bigger; he would pay for it. I told him many times if he likes bigger, he should get them himself, I don't care where he puts them! Or, be with someone that has bigger ti***hs. If I were to get implants (hopefully never), I wouldn't want to do it for any man or anyone but for my own's sake.

So for women out there that are thinking to get one or had already, if that's what makes you happy, why not? But please don't do it for anyone else. Real beauty comes from within not superfical; it's how we carry our self not the way we dress or size we endowed with... Thank you.

• That's very well said!

• I work with woman breasts every day and I'm seeing more and more woman getting implants, over the years like what you said my opinion has changed on them. I think woman who want them for have small ones to start should go for it. Now a woman who has a C cup should not.

• Most do it for a self esteem/confidence booster