Is it weird if a girl like to wear mens Cologne?

So I love the smell of mens Cologne more than girl perfumes... Is it weird if I buy a mens cologne and wear it on myself?

Most Helpful Girl

• No but you might attract some girls

What Guys Said 8

• Naw, a lot of girls like men's colognes because the scents are stronger, last longer, and are..how to say..darker, more musky, not so flowery. My wife uses them also.

• Yes, a little.

Most women think men's cologne smells good, and most men think women's perfume smells good.

Which is sort of the point.

Unless you're getting ready for a sensual masturbation session.

• the last parts not a bad idea...

• I think it's kind of weird. It doesn't matter if you spray them at home, but if I smelled a girl smelling musky, I would think it were weird, or maybe she had recently been with a guy.

• Well, would you like it if a guy smelled like daisies and rainbows?

• i wouldn't complain! it would be a nice change from the guys I've smelled!

• not really but id definitely think you smell too manly depending on cologne

i have a cologne for men that smells a bit feminine

• hahaha I agree witht the guy below me, It would be weird to know a guy that smells like strawberries, roses or some soft aroma? A lot of people might think you are gay, are you gay?

• I would think you were getting dirty with some guy xD

• Yeah that's kind of weird lol.

What Girls Said 6

• Nope! I work in a drug store that has a makeup and fragrance botique. Our perfume specialist often does it. She loves to wear men's Chanel especially, & insists that it doesn't matter whether a perfume/cologne is meant for your gender, if you like it - wear it. But there are lots of less feminine women's perfumes, so it's probably worth looking around a bit if you're afraid it isn't normal .

• Lmao, yeah, why don't you just buy it, get one of your boyfriend's plaid shirts, put the plaid shirt on a pillow and spray the pillow with the cologne? Then you can lay and cuddle with it. Much less weird!

• I admit I find it a bit weird.

Though I do agree with you that men's Cologne smells fantastic. No doubt about that.

If it was me, I would buy one just to sniff at it at home, I wouldn't wear it.

- I hope you'll figure something out :)

And do what you want to do, not what others want to do, let yourself be who you are :)

- Good luck! :)

• I know chicks who wear it, I have thought of doing it from time to time, it just smells so damn good! lol.

• Its uncommon id just think she ran out of hers and used her bf's

• No I like the smell of colenge too I remeber a blue bottle from my bod that smelled so good