Hey guys, what do you think of big ass handbags?

Do you find it ridiculous when women carry big ass handbags like this

link

link

link

link

pshh, I love big ass handbags although I don't carry them outside of school when I switch from my backpack. They're a statement piece and very spacious

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• What exactly do they state?

"I have way too much sh*t so I need this gigantic purse that is more like a duffle bag"

Or...

"My boobs are really small so I have this big expensive bag to make up for them"

Or...

"I'm so materialistic that I want to make sure everybody can't possibly miss my purse"

Or...

"I'm too lazy to workout so I carry this huge bag so I have to carry something heavy all the time"

Give me enough time and I could come up with plenty more of these...

My opinion: I have no issues at all with a girl carrying a purse, the only thing I ask is that if it is so big that you have trouble either A, finding things inside it or B, manuvering it in a confined space, that you procure a smaller one.

• It's an obvious status symbol if it's designer. That being said, I DO love my Louis Vuitton totes not only because they are big(for being medium they are), but they're classics and go with anything. As you can see, other girls answered the Q as to why they like them. I don't carry them casually, but some chicks do and that's their prerogative

• Obviously I lie, manipulate, steal and murder for my money

Duhh

• You might be closer to it than you think.

• They look ridiculous to me, totally impractical. Only for people who constantly need to draw attention to themselves.

• How does carrying around a moderately normal sized handbag have anything to do with drawing attention? o.o

• With the exception of the second link, all of them are really not all that big.

• I appear to have touched a neve by expressing my dislike of large handbags. I must confess I didn't see that coming.

• I think that if you have so much crap you need a bag that big to store it in you should just get a backpack and be done with it. Better in the long run.

• Yes.

My wife's main handbag is more like: link

Same make/material in fact.

For more casual, I guess you want something less structured, but those are like suitcases. What's ironic is that they seem to be popular only with women smaller then the bag.

• I don't really worry about it. I assume that's where they keep their baby or they're transporting midgets.

• Wheels were invented for a reason---------> link

• @Update..typical of you My Dear..ask a question and then blow off the answers...Like I said "wheelbarrow"..more spacious, easier on your back (this will matter in your later years..oh well..doesn't matter to me) and need not fight gravity...speaking gravely...(:(:(:

• how the f*** did I blow off the answers? I simply gave my opinion

• Lol that's hilarious, +1

• I would find it ridiculous only if she asked me to carry it.

Outside of that, a woman's purse is her business.

She is supposed to keep her nose out of his p*rn collection (unless invited) and the same applies to him when it comes to her purse.

• Yeah, I think they look silly. Men compete over things in the looks/dress department, as do women...this seems to be women's competition- who can have the most obnoxious body bag over their shoulder

• Unless you just got kicked out of your house and are finding a place to temporarily relocate, I think they're absurd. If you have that much stuff to carry around, get a suitcase with wheels. At least a backpack.

• Honestly, I don't see many women carrying them.

If they're going on a trip and they are using it as a small suitcase, I can understand it.

On a daily basis...no way.

• to be honest, I find it ridiculous.

• I think why would you need one that big.

• it looks like a pain to carry lol

• Hilarious, I mean what does she has in there? Bodies of dead babies?

• When you take a girl to the movies put a 6 pack of beer in it lol

• I think they're ugly. Gotta get popcorn into the movie theatre somehow though.

• As long as I donĀ“t have to carry that ish for my girlfirend lol sometimes that sh*t heavy like a rock

What Girls Said 22

• I love them!

I can fit my entire refrigerator in it!

No, I'm not kidding.

They are great for when you have a lot to carry around (but not cool for an everyday wear).

Also, I have heard that "big ass handbags" make a woman appear to be skinnier when

she is carrying (so this may work to some girls advantage).

• I carry one on a daily basis. It's a classic black Coach that goes with nearly everything. I keep my life in there.

• I don't like carrying around handbags period. Whether they're big ass, small ass. I prefer to keep it to the minimum as in no handbag preferably.

• I'm a nanny :p a big bag is a must lol. mine aren't fancy like those, though and they're a little smaller lol

• well that's understandable, the nanny thing. Or for moms who carry the bigger baby bags.

• oh god, I hate baby bags lmao. THOSE are obnoxious, useful but ogod. thank goodness I don't take care of babies anymore lol

• lol at that red one..that's a suitcase! I have a big ass handbag! I love filling it with crap...food, clothes, makeup, books, games.. I feel bad for guys that they can't carry them...it's like my own little world in there..haha, maybe I should upgrade to the suitcase..

• Lmao..dont even trip..i carry huge purses because I always loose my small ones. I carry a whole lot of sh*t in my bags anyway..they are really of use to a girl like me.

• I don't like number two, but I don't think the others are that bad, although if a handbag is going to be big, it looks better casual.

They're good for university.

• I agree for school, but it's pointless to carry a huge bag everywhere else

• You know what else is good for uni? A back pack.

• I don't like them. I used them when cycling, but otherwise, they're not as comfortable, plus it's faster if you can just reach to your side to get your phone out, rather than take off the backpack, unzip etc.

• Handbag ? Those look like body bags..

• I love them! ^_^

All my handbags are just about those size. They are very convenient for me. Even when school rolls around. No need for backpacks.

I won't go too over broad with the sizes though.

The linings on it is great and a lot of pockets too.

• I only use them for shoplifting :p

• I'd carry something like this only if I get to go on a trip. They look pretty stylish for a trip somewhere. But nothing more than a trip.

I usually carry stuff like this

link

link

The ones you linked are stupid and ridiculous.

• the f*** could be in there?

• I hate big bags, I only ever use them when I need to bring half my house with me :)

• I use a fairly big one for school because I hate backpacks. I don't use it for anything else though. just fir my laptop and books and whatnot

• I love big bags :)

• The bigger the bag the smaller your butt looks :P

• The second one is ridiculous but the rest of them are good. I love big bags and I cannot lie.

• I think it puts unnecessary strain on your skeletal system

• awesome!

I love big bags and I have many of them! <3

• I need big handbags! I use them as weapons.

• WOW, number two is just ridicules

Link 3- there one int he middle and the one to the left looks like something I would carry my books in, they aren't horrible.

link 4- The bag isn't huge but not my style.

• LOL is the second one real? Or is it just a novelty item?

Are they filled with stuff or is there just some items in the bottom 25% and air in the rest?