Ladies, what looks better?

Do you think grey hairs on a guy looks good, or what color do you think looks good?

0|0
10|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the amount and the age. Light early greying is fine. If it is all over you might want to add some dark same as your own color. Just to keep from looking much older.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• It looks great on a guy if he has the salt and pepper hair.

But if he has mostly dark hair and a few grey, then he would probably look better dyed.

I like all hair colors to be honest.

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone has different opinions on things, you can't live your life worring about what others think. Be different stand out of a crowed...! If you have grey hair dye your roots but stick to your natural hair color!

0|1
    0|0
    • I've had grey/white hair since I was 12. I don't worry about what others' think, just wonder what they do think about some of it. lol Thanks tho.

• well Id hve to c a pic to determine ha :p

• They're only patches. At first it was one near the front, and then I got a bigger one on the back side of my head.

• I <3 gray hair...That is sexy...Even when it is practically white like link

Anderson Cooper is one sexy mofo..

1|1
    0|0
  • obviously it would depend of his age and origin.

but, well, I find natural grey hair more attractive on guys than dyed hair.

1|1
    0|0
  • Dark Blake with some gray is sexy as hell

0|1
    0|0
  • Gray hair can look really good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Grey hair can be sexy

0|1
    0|0
  • i like their normal hair color.. brown, blond, etc. I'm 2 young for a dude with grey haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • simple: george clooney or the hulk guy :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• This reminds me, I'm 22 and I already got gray hairs popping up on my head -___-

0|0
    0|0
    • haha I have some on my stubble. lucky women aren't as age sensitive

• lol. I had my frist patch of grey hair @ 12, and now I have more, plus grey's in my facial hair, but I think they look better than my brown hair.