How can I get a boyfriend and not feel so insecure?

I have never had a boyfriend and for some reason I feel like that makes me ugly because most of my friends have. I also feel insecure because like every girl is shorter than me. I feel like a giant at 5'11 next to them and guys seem to want or date shorter girls. I wanna feel good about myself and maybe have a relationship or. Hook up. I'm not active in that way tho. I'm 16 and I just want to feel like I'm worth something.

What Guys Said 1

• the same problem on this site over and over again but here's my answer:

(1) guys are NOT the only gender that has to approach / make the first moves etc ... girls can too

(2) guys are NOT going to "make" you want him/them...YOU have to want one first

(3) guys get rejected (even before we try) more than girls ... so what makes you think a guy is going to ask (a girl) you out etc?

(4) guys are NOT born confident

i ran out of ideas but you get the point

What Girls Said 1

• IKR! I totally feel the same way. 5'11", skinny, red-head, freckles... I want SOMEONE to care about me! :(

• Right I feel like I'm just not good enough:( or never will be

• most models are tall and skinny

dont worry too much about your height