Do guys like tall girls???

I'm crushing on a guy that's shorter than me and I think he likes me Because his friends are always saying to him" go sit by the girl you like " and I know it's me and he told me that he loved me(maybe just playing around) but maybe if he does like me it's because I'm to tall I usually date tall guys but I really like him

Pain 5-4

Oops I mean ps I'm 5-4
Ok I'm sorry I just realized my question dosnt make sence but I'll correct it laters because I have no time right now so I hope yu understand it

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah some guys go for tall girls, but if you're 5'4' and he's STILL shorter than you, then I don't think he has much option than to go out with girls his height or taller. Chances are that he likes girls taller than him, yeah, even if it;s by necessity. But try not to let it be an issue for either of you. I mean if he's really that short, then he might have some hangups about it. Some guys that short really do, so don't let it be an issue, don't bring it up, don't think about it.

Here's what you CAN do. You can go right ahead, and go get him. You think he likes you? You kinda like him? Go get him. Go ahead and explore this. Flirt with him ( Examples here: link ) and if light flirting isn't enough, flirt harder, and if he still hasn't made a move, just drop subtlety entirely and make your own moves on him, and show him how much you like him. The absolute worst thing that can happen is he'll say no, but you can recover from that.

So yeah, a guy like him, who's that short, likely won't have a problem dating a girl like you. He might be a little self conscious about it (I honestly don't know) but don't think about that. Regardless of your height differences, if you like him, let nothing stop you from being together. Especially not height. That's such a insignificant detail. So go ahead.

Go get him, tigress.

What Guys Said 9

• i remember one time when I was working at a newspaper assembly line, a really tall business woman who might have been in management or something walked in to do an inspection. I'm 6'1" but she was at least as tall as me, if not taller by a few inches. I didn't get to see her close up but I was instantly attracted to her. I had never seen a woman that tall in person before, at least not that I could remember. She was quite beautiful as well, with long hair and shapely legs.

I wish I could have met her, but I felt like she was out of my league, me just being a lowly assembly line worker and she obviously in some sort of overseeing role. And of course it would have been completely inappropriate for me to stop working and talk to her. I never saw her again, but she made me realize I have a thing for tall women.

On a side note, I also adore small women as well. A nice, small woman whom I can easily envelop in a tender hug while she rests her head on my chest.

• Um a girl being taller would be interesting but doesn't really matter. Haha 5'4 is insanely tall jk you'll grow a bit I bet.

• My ideal range is between 5'5 and 5'11, so I guess you could say yes.

• I prefer girls who are shorter than me, but being taller isn't a deal breaker. I'm 6' 2"

• You lost me on your Question...but I am 5' 11 1/2"..one of my favorite gfs was 6' 1" She had these outrageously awesome thighs that never quit...omg...that is a lot of awesome flesh to work...O.O

• @Update..lol...you are forgiven...after all...I've never done anything stupid...har..

• love 'em. lol, try to fix your paragraph. I like it when a girl is 5'7 or 5'6.

• i wanna bang a girl that's taller than me sometime.

• I was once with a girl who was about 6'4. That was interesting. Not often I meet a girl who's actually taller than me. I gotta say, it was an adjustment at first, but it was still awesome.

• Hell yes, models are tall,models are hot, therefore we like tall girls...well some of us at least.

• I'm 6'6"

• Thanks for telling us that , has nothing to do with the question, the girls taller not the guy,

• I am well aware of what was asked. I just give answers like this so people like you make stupid comments about it and waste everyones time.

What Girls Said 1

• If you like him just forget about the height difference! My boyfriend is like 5 inches shorter than me!