What's your best feature? Physical and non-physical?

I'm not sure about mine physically but for non- physical it would be my sense of humor. What about you?

1|0
10|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Well besides my face... :/ I guess my chest and torso area

Non physical I try to be really sweet and stay there for people

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• i honestly don't know...

its between my height, my sense of humor, my ability to not give a f***, and my maturity(tho I have much to learn).

1|0
    1|0
  • Physical: my legs

Non-physical: a tie between my intelligence and my seance of humor

1|0
    0|0
  • i have no idea. I suppose being pretty laid back

1|0
    0|0
  • I can stop speeding bullets and leap tall buildings in a single bound.

1|0
    0|0
  • Physical: Voice

Non-physical: Ability to care

1|0
    0|0
  • My penis absolutely.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 9

• Physically: my hair, and my overall body-shape (definite hourglass)

Non-physical: I'd say my sense of humor, as well as my ability to empathize really well with others, regardless of their situation :)

1|0
    0|0
  • according to my friends, my best non-physical triait is my personality; how I'm is total sweetheart, kind, caring, and would help out anyone in need without hesitation.

as for best physical trait, I get complimented on my smile and eyes all the time. personally though, I like my eyes more, cause I just don't really see anything special about my smile

1|0
    0|0
  • Physically I think it would be my eyes. Non-physical I guess would be that I'm really laid back, or so I'm told.

1|0
    0|0
  • Idk, It depends how other people perceive what I have to offer...because imho...I'm blank.

1|0
    0|0
  • My lack of a Y chromosome and my dazzling personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Physical: My body..like the whole thing. I take pride in my fitness,looks, and athleticism.

Non-Physical:Probably how chill I am about things...or my sense of humor.

0|1
    2|0
  • I have bj lips

0|2
    1|0
  • physically? my face, skin tone, and my hair.

non-physical... my intelligence and logic, my sense of humor, strong personal values/ideology, honesty, openness, genuineness in friendships, and my compassion

i really can't choose one over all others, I feel like they all work together. sorry. :/

but these are my best features. my list for my worst features would be just as long, if not longer, so its not that I'm full of myself trust me lol

2|1
    2|0
  • physically ..my eyes

non physical...i genuinely do care about other people.

1|0
    0|0