Desperate - Do hot guys only go for hot girls? Please help!!!!

I don't mean to sound rude but I'm pretty average looking and there is a guy I like who is quite possibly drop dead gorgeous - everyone wants him. We have exchange we contact a few times and I really felt something deep there. He seems really shy himself and says little to me always have the intense we contact etc. do amazing hot guys always go for pretty girls or could I be in with a chance. People say I'm pretty heaps etc but I have a very hard time believing it and low self confidence :( please help

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think hotter guys would go for hotter women on average. You likely look better than you think you do though and who knows maybe your his type physically. I think personality and who the person is can be a lot more important than looks though.

What Guys Said 3

• I can't speak for hot guys but if a guy is not supperfishial and he enjoys being around you enough as long as you are his type it shouldn't matter you "are not a supper model" so I say tell him you feel a connection with him and would like to go on a date with him. I'm sure he'll be flattered.

• No we guys go for anyone that suits us. if the most beautifull woman on the planet would be the greatest demanding, dictator-like torturing money grabbing imagine the rest yourself

• if I were a hot guy and was quiet, I would probably only go for girls that spark my interest.

There are good looking people that date, in the laymans terms, people under their league; and its mostly because its because there is chemistry.

Looks aren't everything. That's just my 2 cents.

What Girls Said 3

• People tend to date others of the same/a similar level of attractiveness, so I would imagine that he would only date hot girls/girls who are considered quite pretty. However some exceptions can be made when a person falls for the others' personality rather than their face (but this is more common in girls rather than guys). People also have a tendency to date people who look more like themselves rather than not, which may also make up for the difference in attractiveness. Although you may even be prettier than you believe, or he not as hot as we perceive, and you may or may not have a chance. We can't really honestly tell you that. We would have to meet you both and see how you behave around each other.

• Not really just depend on his or her type. I'm pretty sure you have something that he is attract to you.

• if he likes you, he'll take a move, as simple as that.