What Height Do Girls Find Attractive In Guys?

It's my first post in here , so I don't know if this question is already been answered or not

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'8" and my boyfriend is 6'2". I prefer guys tall enough that I can where some decent heels and he's still taller than me. It makes me feel feminine. My first boyfriend at the at of 15, was only 5'4", lol. I didn't care in the least, puppy love at it's best.

What Girls Said 22

• I'm 5'7.5'' and my boyfriend is 5'8''. That's not my preference per se but as long as I like the person it's all good. I've liked guys who were 5'4'' before.

My preferred height is 6'5''. I like to feel feminine and it's hard to do when I have to ask a guy when I sit on him 'am I crushing you?'. That's mainly my own insecurity but I still feel really masculine because I'm tall.

• OMG me too! I feel so masculine too if I'm taller than the guy. It kinda makes things a little weird depending on the guy.

• I do like tall guys, I guess instinct just makes me feel safer with them. However it's not a determining factor for if I'm with someone or not, and as long as they're taller than me (which isn't hard) I won't feel awkward standing next to them and it's fine.

• i'm 5'4 bare boot but with heels I'm 5'9 or 5'10 so my man has to be at least 6'2 I LOVEEE when a guy is taller than me . I just don't like being the same height as my boyfriend when I'm wearing heels and I wear heels every day. So yea, but not skinny tall like athletic tall.

• It's your prerogative, but you do realize you are eliminating about 80-90% of potential partners so you can wear six inch heels right?

• The 20% she's left to pick from is still here. We're very friendly.

• Lol yea I know, just I feel so weird if the guys the same height as me or shorter. I want to feel like I'm the woman and he's the man. If he's not taller than me in heels then it feels weird. That and I have dated short guys they all complained about my heels, saying it made them feel inscure so yea I like my men tall

• Well I'm about to go on a date with a guy who is 6" but I had planned on wearing heels- now given his height I'm not sure if he'd be comfortable with a woman his height or taller. It's about the guys too. I've noticed a lot of more mature and professional men DO NOT want a woman close to their height or taller. Because it makes them feel like less of a man. I can totally understand though- most other tall gals like me dig taller guys because it makes us feel more feminine. It's all about each individual person. I'd say for me 6-2 or 3 is perfect for me- any taller and my neck hurts after a five minute makeout session

• I'm about 5'11, which most shorter guys don't like. So I prefer my height or taller. Somewhere between 5'9-6'4

• My boyfriend is 6'2 and I love that height. I think everything above 6'4 would be a bit too tall and everything below 5'9 too short. But I guess none would be a deal breaker

• Not hard for me to meet guys taller than me since I am only five feet. However most guys I friend withed are above 6ft. Kinda off balance walking down the street unlessni wear heels. My hubby is 6'2

• As long as he's about a head taller than me then imo he's not noticeably short. I have found some guys attractive who were only about 3 inches taller than me but, for me that was unusual (I'm 5ft4 btw). I have a preference for guys 5ft9 and above.

• For me, 5'8 and taller is ideal.

• well I'm just up to my boyfriend's chin and I love it even though it's kind of hard to lean up and kiss him or hugs or whatever, but I like it :)

• taller than me. I'm 5'3.

• I'm 5'3 and wear sky high heels pretty often but I prefer guys 5'5-5'9. Not that it really matters I just don't like feeling like a midgit who can't protect herself. I've dated guys well over 6' too but not my preference, still great guys

• I'm 5'7... so taller than 5'7

• 5'9 and up.. I'm 5'6 so I looove tall men :)

• Well I like tall guys but I'm okay if guys are a little shorter than me (I'm 5' 11'') but not too short. I'd have to say 5' 7'' and up.

• usually higher than them.

• 5'8" and up.

• I prefer my height give or take. Not too tall not too short. I guess that kind of narrows it down because well... I'm only 5''2! LOL! But I guess I'd lean more towards taller a little than me since well, you know how society is...

• anything taller than me is acceptable, I'm 5 4. that said, the taller the better

• Well I'm 5'5 so as long as he's within 5'6 and over, I don't care

• I am 5'10 so taller than 6 foot

• any height as long as he's not shorter than me (I'm 5' 6).

What Guys Said 6

• One thing I've learnt about girls.. they're all different. Seriously. Every one of them is a little bit different; they just aren't as narrowly focused on a particular set of traits as guys are.

• I'm glad someone gets it, lol. A lot of guys here just can't seem to understand that, no matter how many girls try to explain it to them, they're convinced otherwise and refuse to acknowledge evidence that is right in front of them. =P

• I know women like most guys to be taller than them. I think there is a max height but it depends on how tall they are and how much they like the guy.

I'm 5'1 so I've asked a similar question before. I don't think girls are against short guys but I'm assuming they have to have some other quality to make up for it.

• Average 5'9 and above, most girls are not against short guys but short guys do have it harder than average or taller men, usually they have to make up their lack of height with a personality greater than those of taller men, or they have to richer or have higher social status than those men who are taller.

• i'm 6'2. I heard the perfect height(meaning the one girls prefer the most is 6'1), but hey, better to be a bit too tall than a bit too short right?

• If your under 5"8 your SOL like me.

• Probably anything over 6'0 but since I'm only 5'10 I',m still single.

• Dude, give it a rest. I think it has a lot more to do with your attitude and mentality than it has to do with anything about your looks.

• You're single because you're a ugly, fat, dumb ass lol

half the sh*t I see you say just makes me lol