Are you OK knowing that some people might not find you attractive?

Knowing that everyone does have their own preference's. Some people just don't like hearing that their not attractive

• No, I could care less.
  • Yes, I care. It bothers me

Most Helpful Guy

• That sounds like an insecurity issue, Not everyone is going to find me drop dead sexy/ good looking, Actually , I expect it. We all want to feel attractive , but to desire to be attractive to everyone out there shows signs of insecurity, desperation, and a lack of common sense.

I knew females who were hot, but when I didn't , they nearly got so upset they flirted their asses off just to try to change my opinion.

What Guys Said 13

• I can accept that.

I can also accept that they have bad taste.

• If I heard that people say I'm not attractive, I'd just go "Who cares what people think, I am what I am"

But probably stare at the mirror when I get home, asking myself "am I really that ugly..?"

• Pretty sure it bothers most people, I know it bothers me, but I usually ignore it, but I heard what they said, and I won't forget it just like that.

• if people don't like perfection then it's their

problem, not mine, ah just kidding ^-^

but I don't really care about that, as you

said, people have their own preferences <3

• Knowing that someone MIGHT find me unattractive, I'm convinced most people do. I've come to accept it.

• I could care less what others think about me. I'm who I am, and if they let my looks get in the way, then piss off.

• Yeah, it definitely doesn't feel great hah, but what can you do

• Sure. I wouldn't be OK if nearly everyone didn't. I guess I could survive if most didn't, but I'd take a hit to my ego for that.

• the correct thing is "I couldn't care less." Saying "I could care less" means that you do care, but I "couldn't care less" means you are at the minimum level of caring. People should stop misusing that saying :P

But yes, I couldn't care less.

• Yes. It's not possible to have everyone find you attractive. Humans have varied tastes. If we all liked the same thing, certain groups of people would be forever alone.

• I'm fine with it. Everyone is in the same boat as far as this goes.

• I know many girls probably won't find me attractive because I have long hair. The girl I like though thinks I'm really attractive and she's crazy about long hair. So it doesn't really matter what everyone else thinks. And anyway, I think with long hair girls with the same taste in music should like me more

• I'm aware of it. I don't even find myself to be very attractive. I can deal with it.

What Girls Said 12

• I read this and assumed the poll was "Are you okay with knowing that people don't find you attractive" so I clicked yes, as in I'm fine with knowing that. Hahahaha but apparently yes and you do care so pretend I clicked the other one.

And as a side note- I could care less isn't a proper expression. People say it a lot but they're wrong, by saying I could care less you're saying that you do care. Where as I couldn't care less means you, well couldn't care less. Sorry, semantics, I know, but I'm a nit picker sometimes.

• I don't care, lol. I'm realistic, I'm pretty average and I know that I'm not everyone's cup of tea, but I also know that I'm not universally unattractive to 'all' people. No one wants to be told they're unattractive or feel ugly, but you can't expect only compliments. Everyone likes something different and has their own idea of what is attractive. =]

• I'm used to it :p

• Yes, I could really care less..as long as my one special person finds me attractive the world can kiss my button ^.^

• I think I am beatiufuil and even through not everyone agree's it doesn't matter.

• Somebody is not going to find you attractive, this goes for everyone. When it comes to people not liking how I look I don't care. When it comes to people just not liking me for no reason I think wow, who spit in your bean curd... but still really don't care. I don't waste my time thinking about it. You spend more time wondering what are people thinking about you, then people actually think about you.

• Yeah I'm fine with it. I'm used to it anyways.

• I don't want people to think I am unattractive/ ugly, but I don't care if they are just not really attracted to me. Just as long as they don't think I'm UNattractive lol.

• Lol what's the difference?

• I don't have to be their type, I'm okay with it if they don't want to do me lol, but I don't want them to think "ew she's ugly". I'm okay with them thinking I'm a 5.5 or a 6, but not with them thinking I'm a 3.

• Don't worry, you're all beautiful.

• Not everyone is going to find me attractive, and I am fine with that.

• I'm alright with it becasue I can't please everyone you one.

• The vast majority of people would not find me attractive and I'm okay with that.