What do guys think of girls wearing mini skirts?

Every time I go to the clubs, I see flocks of girls in skirts so short I can see all four of their cheeks. Are guys really dumb enough to find that attractive? What do guys really think of the girls wearing mini-I-think-I'm-Brittany-Spears-in-a-limo skirts?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't. I like short skirts but not not ones as short as described here. Mid thigh short is good.

Men (All men, including the nice ones), and I think many women find the tease as being attractive. Show a little but not everything. It makes any human wonder what's left. that is the trick. I personally like legs thus I like skirts. I like boots too. I am so happy they came back into style. XD

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• if a girl/woman wears a mini skirt, that just tells me that she is very confident on showing off her entire legs. but to you, are you that confident on showing off your entire legs by wearing a mini skirt?

• I like short skirts with a little movement to them. I also like a little left to the imagination otherwise the skirt loses its allure. But the right short skirt is a sure way to win my attention.

• Guys love mini skirts... if the girl has a body worthy of such garb. But there is a fine line between hot and trashy... we don't mind staring at both... but would only date the hot.

• they look good on some girls, but on some girls it makes them look like they have celulite

What Girls Said 1

• If you have the body for it why not? You're not gonna go to club wearing church clothes. they think its attractive but slutty if their actual butt cheeks are hanging out